2 year old girl?

We got DD2 this dolls bed from amazon. It's spacious, put together well and sturdy. She uses the drawer for her baby's changing bag, clothes and accessories.

That is exactly the sort of thing we had in mind. Thanks!

Some great ideas in here, I'm going to follow in case any more come up!

Our DD will be 2 at the end of October.

We have a list of what we would like her to have but it's off a range of people and mixed between bday and Xmas.

Scooter/balance bike
Wooden kitchen
Trolley, food, pans etc to go with the kitchen and her till.
Puzzles/sorting games
Books
Clothes
Wooden train set
Tea set

We are also putting her into a big girls room ready for DC2 arrival in spring so we will probably include some new room stuff as presents whilst she's still young.

She already has a slide and teepee which she loves. She loves her till and scanning food. Think she's just starting to grow out of using her rocking horse but we will be keeping it for the next baby.

We have a list of what we would like her to have but it's off a range of people and mixed between bday and Xmas.

Scooter/balance bike
Wooden kitchen
Puzzles/sorting games
Books
Clothes
Wooden train set
Tea set

We are also putting her into a big girls room ready for DC2 arrival in spring so we will probably include some new room stuff as presents whilst she's still young.

She already has a slide and teepee which she loves. She loves her till and scanning food. Think she's just starting to grow out of using her rocking horse but we will be keeping it for the next baby.

I actually was thinking of some sort of vehicle toy. She loves buses right now for some reason so I was thinking maybe a bus. She refuses to acknowledge trains exist and argued with us for the entire journey that we were on a bus, when in fact we were on a train.

Scooter/balance bike
Wooden kitchen
Puzzles/sorting games
Books
Clothes
Wooden train set
Tea set

I actually was thinking of some sort of vehicle toy. She loves buses right now for some reason so I was thinking maybe a bus. She refuses to acknowledge trains exist and argued with us for the entire journey that we were on a bus, when in fact we were on a train.

How about the happyland London bus if she loves busses xx

I would highly recommend the Happyland Bus . DD1 got it for her first Christmas and played with it on stop . Now her and DD2 play with it on a daily basis . Still has all the figures and is very robust had a few knocks and still in one piece !

She's never shown interest in happyland or anything similar, in saying that I haven't ever bought her any because as a kid that type of imaginative play never appealed to me.

My sister just bought her a pram and a till. She has so much.

We have a wooden kitchen from asda, it's 4 years old now and is still played with daily by both kids

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->