20 Dpo/6 days late...

lmm4911

Reaction score
I am 20 dpo and 6 days late. I've had some symptoms and just a general feeling of being pregnant, but I don't know if that's just me thinking I am. I have taken 3 tests, all negative and I am waiting until next week to test again if I still don't get AF. I have been extremely exhausted here lately, I have to pee a lot more often than normal, I have been feeling nauseous off and on throughout the day, and my boobs are super swollen! Can anyone give me advice please?!

You could very well be pregnant, but it's difficult to know for sure because everyone is different. In my personal experience, both TTC and NTNP, there were many months when I had what I thought were pregnancy symptoms, took tons of tests and was not. Both times that I actually was pregnant, I had no idea until my period did not show on the expected day. I have an extremely regular 28 day cycle with 1-2 days of spotting leading up to day 1. It appears that I don't even spot when I'm pregnant which is why I've been caught off guard. With my af warning sign gone the first day sneaks up on me. With my first pregnancy I did not get a positive pregnancy test until the first day of my missed period. We were ttc and I had tested previously and got negative tests. The second time we were ntnp so I did not test previously, only when I noticed that my period was three days late did I test and I immediately got a positive. In both cases I felt no symptoms. I felt way more pregnant other months when I wasn't...it was so crule.:) But that's my body's response to pregnancy. Continue to test, like I said, I have gotten negative tests up until the day before af was due and got a strong, dark line the very next day (it was the afternoon of the following day). I wish you all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->