20 dpo and going crazy!

Kath307

Reaction score
Hello ladies, i'm 20 dpo today and no AF, i've had cramps for the last four days, today didn't hurt like the other days and i never get cramps before AF plus they were different kind of cramps, i felt it more on my left side but sometimes is on the right side too, my lower back hurts and usually before AF it doesn't, my lower abdomen feels full, i didin't get nausea, but i feel a little bit tired and I'm irritated. I tested on 17 DPO and on 18 DPO and they were negative... I also checked my cervix and it is high firm and closed and I get white CM, today i didn't get it anymore. About two hours ago a saw a little red pinkish dot on my panties (sorry tmi)... What does it mean?? I am going crazy! Is it possible to get a BFP after 20 DPO??

Oh and my boobs hurt really bad and my nipples too and they never did before!!

Hiya kath I didn't want to read and run , I know how you feel at the moment I'm 17-18dpo and iv had the lightest of lightest lines but I personally can't count them as iv had it before and af then showed up, I'm hoping I can give you abit of hope ! When I was pregnant with my son I noticed the day af was due I had very very light pinkish stuff after popping to the toilet , I tested every day from then and it took till I was just past 20dpo to get a positive test on both ic's and a CB digi , I too had lots of cm , hopefully you get that bfp in the next few days !

I'm 15 dpo today and no AF. Has some spotting at 9dpo and 10 dpo but only when I wiped (TMI I know)

Negative test yesterday so not sure what's going on.

Hope you get you bfp soon x

I'm now 22 dpo, i tested testerday again... Negative...
No sings of AF, i'm losing my mind!! I had a light cramping today but not too much, my bbs feels fuller and hurt really bad when i touch them, i started to see faint blue veins on them yesterday and i had a light headache today.
I don't know what to think anymore. I can't help but be hopeful because my AF was never ever this late.

I hope you ladies get you're BFP's!! Keep me posted!!

Hopefully you get some answers soon kath. I'm not testing again until Tuesday. Just can't face the disappointment 😕

I'm with you. I did have a weird light bleed a week early - it could well have been my period, but it was super light for two days - like barely there when wiping (sorry!!), and then one day of bleeding, then gone. And also I'm never early. Never once in my life have I been early, so I don't know. My body is either having a tantrum this month, or I'm pregnant. But I'm now 21dpo and negative tests. I did do a clearblue digital test a few days ago. It came up with negative, but then when I ripped it apart to look at the strips, like a perfectly sane, reasonable adult, it had three clear lines - two on one strip and one on the other strip. But I'm ignoring that. Anyway, here's hoping we are all carrying little beans, and the universe isn't just playing havoc with us!

Unfortunately AF came today... I think it was the stress... Hopefully next month will be it, hope you get lucky and have your BFP's soon!

Hope it's your month next month kath x

Oh I'm sorry :( I know it feels horrific, but at least you know either way now, and can move on to next time. The guessing game is just torture xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->