20 week scan 2mrw really nervous :(

Toothfairy

Reaction score
Ive got our 20 week scan 2mrw and so so nervous.:cry: Cant wait to see the baby but cant get over how nervous im am about the whole thing! :(
Did everyone feel this nervous? Just praying that all is ok with baba

omg yes i kept trying to distract myself and get excited about finding out the gender but i was a bag of nerves inside i kept envisioning something dreadful showing up turned out all was well thankfully i cant tell you how relieved i was! your probably be holding your breath now til the scans over and everythings fine try and distract yourself its the best thing are you gonna find out if boy or girl? :)

I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow too hun. Stay positive and we can get through this. :hugs:

I felt incredibly nervous before mine last week and really didn't sleep well for the few days before. I think being nervous about it is completely normal. I am sure everything will be fine though. I was so worried about ours but baby looked perfectly happy and all the measurements were fine.

omg yes i kept trying to distract myself and get excited about finding out the gender but i was a bag of nerves inside i kept envisioning something dreadful showing up turned out all was well thankfully i cant tell you how relieved i was! your probably be holding your breath now til the scans over and everythings fine try and distract yourself its the best thing are you gonna find out if boy or girl? :)

Thanks thought i was the only one and just being silly. Going to keep the gender a surprise x

Thanks everyone and good luck to you all having your scan 2mrw. Im sure we will come out with lots if lovely pictures

It'll be fine :hugs: Can't wait to see the newest pic of my niece/nephew! :happydance:

i have mine tomorrow too ladies. best of luck everyone. i will share my news tomorrow.

Yes i was! ..but everything was fine and im sure everything will be just fine for you too. The way i see it, you cross any bridges when you come to them if you ever have too. Goodluck.

I've got mine in about 10 days and its already playing on my mind. I think its because there is a 2 month gap between 1st and second scans and we don't have a window to look at them through so who knows what's been going on. The truth is, probably a lot of growing and by now hiccuping ;) I can't wait to see baby, I think that's when it'll reallllllly become real. Good luck ladies!

I'm a June bump tooooo :)

I've got mine tomorrow morning too - so excited but very nervous!

I'm also due 11th June but wouldn't be surprised if we get moved back to our original date of 3rd June!

eeek!

good luck everyone xxxx

I've got mine on wednesday- due june 10th. it is really nerve wracking. just want everything to be allright. fingers crossed it is for all of us...

I've got mine tomorrow morning too - so excited but very nervous!

I'm also due 11th June but wouldn't be surprised if we get moved back to our original date of 3rd June!

eeek!

good luck everyone xxxx

I was also firstly given 3rd of June and then they dated me the 11th at the 12 week scan! How strange lol

Good luck Tomo chic ! :) al let u all now how I go on x

Yep mine's tomorrow too and I know my stomach will be churning when I go there! Hope all is well for us all :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->