20 week scan results..UPDATED WITH PICS!!!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry I'm so late posting. Argh! What a hectic day!! :dohh: Anyways the dr office was running way behind schedule today and it took forever for us to see the dr(required) after the scan so we didn't get out of there till 2 hrs later and finally got DH to work and got home and fed myself before I got too starving haha. Anyways, the baby is just fine. :happydance: Clean bill of health, everything is where it belongs and as it should be. :cloud9: No signs of problems or abnormalities and they pushed my due date up a couple of days. So that's good too. I'll post my pics up in just a little bit. So check back for those. :hug:

UPDATE!!
I'm so sorry ladies that I didn't do this yesterday! I wound up extremely busy yesterday and had to help a friend in crisis so I just couldn't get to this. I apologize for keeping you all waiting. :blush: Better late than never though right!? If anyone can help me make sense of pic #2 I'd appreciate it. The tech just snapped them and didn't really point out what was what on the pics. Hubby and I can make sense out of the other 3 though. :happydance: Oh and they of course confirmed team blue! :blue: :cloud9:Anyways, without further adu...Baby Bryson is below. By the way, I cant believe how much he's grown!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20 weeks face pic-resized.jpg
    20 weeks face pic-resized.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 20 week scan pic 2-resized.jpg
    20 week scan pic 2-resized.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20 week money shot-resized.jpg
    20 week money shot-resized.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 20 week scan pic 4-resized.jpg
    20 week scan pic 4-resized.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 16
great thats fab news xxxx cant wait for the pics

Excellent news hun and what a lovely name you've choosen for your lil prince! :)

Fab news hun, glad all was OK :D

That's great so pleased. x

good to hear everything is ok, glad it went well :) xx

:wohoo: sooooo amazing and soooo happy for you!! we must catch up soon chicken :D u can get that nice micky mouse boy stuff from disney now!! go on :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->