20 Week Scan today, anyone else? - UPDATE

Ziggy2

Reaction score
My scan is today at 11:20am, feeling nervous and excited to find out what we are having. Is anyone else having their scan today?

All was well at the scan, baby was a bit shy but sonographer said looking like a girl as she couldn't see any dangley bits!!

Mines next friday. So not today. But soon can't wait x. Good luck x

Had mine yesterday.. we confirmed were having a little girl. She was so awkward tho and wouldnt move from a curled up position so the Sonagrapher could get all the measurements needed. Gotta go back next week for another one. Already costing mummy and dad plenty of money lol!!!!! Good luck with yours. xxxxx

good luck ... KUP

Mine is next week Thursday although I will be 18 weeks then

Mine is today at 2pm. I'm so nervous.

Mine is tomorrow...getting slightly nervous now

Good luck ladies I am sure all will be beautiful!!!

Haha that's so funny they'd exactly what mine said to me! 85% girl due to not seeing anything boy hanging around! Also everything else perfect!

Aww a little girl! I have mine on Thursday - I'm a mixture of excited/nervous/terrified of having a bad reaction to the gender!!

Congrats on the little girl!!!! Wonderful news!

We had our 20 week scan today as well!!! We already knew boy though because we did a private gender scan... I'm impatient! :haha: So wonderful getting to see him though! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->