20 week scan today we are team......

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
.....YELLOW!

Baby decided to be difficult and it took them forever just to get measurements, and his/her little legs were shut so we couldn't find out, the kids were really dissapointed, but id already decorated a box for a reveal of the right colour balloons so we filled it with yellow balloons instead lol the kids were confused and thought that meant twins for some reason LOL they were happy enough playing with the balloons and box to forget about the baby anyway! And got a couple of lovely photos of baby

image.jpg

Lmao! Maybe this is a sign since you started off wanting to be team yellow hehe :p Do you have any more scans after this?

Maybe it's a sign that you aren't meant to know?! Lovely pictures :) x

What a beautiful little profile baby has!

Oooh!! how do you feel about that?? do you want to know now? I know you started out wanting to be team yellow but then wanted to find out!
the baby has such a beautiful profile!!! congrats on he/she being healthy!!
do you have any more scans were you can find out or are you going to stick with team yellow till delivery?

Nope this is my last scan lol, i laughed when they said they couldn't see, my fiance however was not impressed lmao he really wanted to know! He is gutted to not know, i doubt we will be finding out unless my OH decides he cant wait and pays for a private scan, i personally am not too bothered, bit gutted we couldn't know for the kids and my OH but when he said he wants to know the gender i just said and you will in December! Just means waiting a bit longer thats all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->