20 week scan

Me too!!!! 😍

Found out yesterday! We already have a boy (3 next month) 😊

Baby girl is due 25th April how about you???

Me too!!!! 😍

Found out yesterday! We already have a boy (3 next month) 😊

Baby girl is due 25th April how about you???

It's a girl 😍

Hey Ladies congratulations!!

How sure was your sonographer?? I found out on Friday that it's a girl, but she said: "I'm not sure, but I think it's a girl"... my baby was being uncooperative and the scan took over an hour to get all the measurements...
should I assume it actually is a girl?

This is my 5th baby I have 3 boys and a girl

She was sure it was a girl we checked 3 times

Mine is a girl too. Sonographer didn't mention being uncertain, she got a great shot of the, um, parts. :)

Oh ok thanks ladies... I guess I'll have to wait and see... :haha:

With my boys you could tell as soon as they put the scan on my belly so I knew she was a girl cause there was no boy parts at all not even the cord X

With my first we didn't find out, with my second the sonographer showed me her parts so it was easy to see nothing was there. This baby was uncooperative and was facing my back... wouldn't turn even with changing position, eating sugar, and shaking my belly. So when she showed me the screen and said she wasn't sure it's making me wonder. The image was zoomed out and a view of baby's bum... so I couldn't see any outline of the area at all...

We've got 2 girls already and with both of them you couldn't see anything sticking out, it was flat and we got showed the 3 lines. We're having a boy this time and had a early scan at 17 weeks and seen his bits sticking out straight away haha. Can you get a re scan? x

Congratulations Suesue!

Tishybabe, is there any way you can get another scan to be sure?

I had a another scan done yesterday at a different location and it is definitely a girl. I didn't see any parts/lines but the paediatric cardiologist was sure it was a girl...lol.

That's ok, we are very happy to have a healthy bundle. I was just unsure after the first scan.

Congrats Suesue and Twogirlsandme!

I had my 20 week scan today, also expecting a little lady! :) the sonographer was clear no scan is ever 100%, particularly with girls but she seemed fairly confident about baby being a girl. The area was very flat, nothing sticking out at all and there were 3 very clear lines..! We have always planned to have a 4D scan a bit later on, so we'll get it double checked then but relatively confident it's a girl! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->