20 Weeks, breasts leaking?!

deb.

WTT for #2 May 2012
Reaction score
Great. A couple hours ago I was taking off my bra and noticed some clear liquid coming out of just one of my breasts... now there's a thicker white substance coming out :/ yuck.
I thought it wasn't supposed to start until later...?
I didn't think it sounded like it would be that bad, but now I'm really creeped out!

it can start anytime its all to do with your hormon levels mine started at 16 weeks its just the norm now...I pop in breast pads without thinking x

Mine started leaking last week, weird isnt it?!! I'm used to it now, just pop pads in my bra.

Mine started last night, the clear stuff out of just one breast. I'm squicked out too! Yuck! It's not been much so far, hope I don't end up like a leaky faucet:wacko:

Mines been on and off since 16 weeks, seems to be when I'm really warm they go!xxx

Ugh, when I woke up this morning I had 2 giant wet spots on my shirt and they haven't stopped leaking since :( and it's went from clear to white. Pregnancy is too much fun....

One of mine started to leak a little too. Im lucky that it's not soaking anything. I've just been wearing bras that will put pressure on the nipple so it won't leak Never had that with my other two kids. I just hope it doesn't affect my milk supply after baby is born. It's happening to the breast that is slightly bigger and the one I got the best milk supply from when my kids were breastfeeding, weird. Not a fan of it either.

I was definitely hoping to be one of the lucky ones to not get it, or at least until much later on.

I started at 17 weeks. Thought it was the wind getting through to me to begin with (didn't have a bra on under my top) and it felt cold. Wasn't until I went was upstairs couple of hours later and had it dripping from both.

It's only colostrum, so it isn't 'real' milk just yet. Wear breast pads and try not to put too much pressure on your boobs.

well im expecting my milk to change at about 20wks as my body starts to prepare more for the baby so wondering what EJ will do about the new tasting milk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->