20 weeks onwards

For me 1st tri dragged, 2nd tri flew by, and up until about 35 weeks flew by too and it slows right down towards the end, every day now feels like a week lol

For me 1st tri dragged, 2nd tri flew by, and up until about 35 weeks flew by too and it slows right down towards the end, every day now feels like a week lol

lol aww bet your excited though chick. Anyday now you'l meet your lil princess :cloud9: :cloud9:

First trimester dragged sooooooo slow for me , The rest up to now has literally flown by . xx .

I think it's gone far too quickly so far! x

I found the first 20 weeks went by sooo slow and now it just won't slow down! I'm sure that once Christmas is over with it will feel like it's going so fast as there is so much to do/prepare for baby

its going fast for me since 20 week scan xxx

First trimester flewwww by as I didn't know for sure until 5 weeks probably and didn't tell my parents until 11, and then went somewhat public with it at 13 weeks. Also was working full time & it was summer, which ALWAYS flies by!

Up until about 22 weeks dragged on forever and then at about 23/24 it started to really fly by.. feel like I was 24 weeks yesterday but I'm 26 now! I think it all depends on what's going on in your life too. Time's going by fast right now as it's the holidays, but I'm sure will slow down and drag along come March 1 (I'm due the 22 and nothing really happens in March lol)

It is dragging for me but I think that is because Christmas is coming, I think after xmas time will fly for me, the start of the year always does in my opinion :happydance:

In all seriousness I find it flies by when I am doing something "out of the ordinary", for example when we went on vacation to visit OH's fam, and I figure things will fly by over the holidays. The last 2-3 weeks drag no matter what you do but that is easily forgotten once your baby arrives. :hugs:

First tri dragged on and on - I thought the sickness would never end. Second tri was almost fun, and went fast, and before I knew it I was in third tri and time sped up even more. Around 33 weeks I started to realize how much I still needed to do, and now even though sometimes it feels like this will never be over (I'm SO uncomfortable!) there just aren't enough hours in the day to get things done before our LO arrives. IME time seems to go faster and faster as the pregnancy progresses, though I'm sure the last few days before our induction will feel like weeks because I'll be so excited :)

i find its going slower now, as thats the scans etc all done :( But im not wishing it to quick as ive got hundreds to do and im enjoying my time just being pregnant at the moment lol

1st tri dragged for me, 2nd has gone a lot faster.
I think I got to the 20wk stage at the right time as it's gonna fly by for me because its happening over xmas and that always go by in a flash!

And after the new year I'll be counting down to my maternity leave not my due date :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->