20 weeks today!

Gem_Clem

Reaction score
Anyone else due near the beginning of April? Im due on the 4th April, been a long hard struggle to get this far, feels like ive been pregnant forever! lol Been suffering with hyperemesis, still getting sickness but hopefully it will start to go now, I really hope the next half of this pregnancy is easier than the first half was, i deserve a break! Im actually looking forward to labour :wacko: :happydance:

Heyy!

Yeah I was just thining whoahhhh i'm nearly half way through!! I'm due 7th April,

CONGRATS ON 20 WEEK :) xxxx

Yip just the other half to go! lol It will probably be April before we know it!

Congrats mummy's!
I'm due end of April (26th) and cant wait to get to half way...seems to be ages away! (3weeks and counting!)

Congrats mummy's!
I'm due end of April (26th) and cant wait to get to half way...seems to be ages away! (3weeks and counting!)

Tell me about it, the weeks have seemed to drag in to get this far!!

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow so due 5th April and i have my scan in the morning.

I'm off work at the moment with sciatica, i thought that would be something that i would get closer to the end not midway, my Dh had to push me up the last few stairs on monday night as my leg was so sore!

He said to me last night that it feels like i've been pregnant for ages and it really does.

Nik

I'm due 11th April, just one more week till the half way point!

I woke up this morning doing a happy dance... 20w! And as I ate breakfast, I felt LO squirming as usual :) After having an m/c earlier this year, this is a huge milestone for me :D

Happy 20 weeks!

I'm due April 2nd and am soooo glad to finally be halfway. It's taking forever!

I have been really sick this pregnancy too, and I just started feeling better. Like literally two days ago (knock on wood).

Hopefully the end is in sight for you soon (for the sickness). I really feel almost completely normal again, and it's great after so many weeks of feeling like crap!

PS - I am on team PINK! And, she's healthy and perfect so very relieved and happy about that!

xoxoxox

Anyone else due near the beginning of April? Im due on the 4th April, been a long hard struggle to get this far, feels like ive been pregnant forever! lol Been suffering with hyperemesis, still getting sickness but hopefully it will start to go now, I really hope the next half of this pregnancy is easier than the first half was, i deserve a break! Im actually looking forward to labour :wacko: :happydance:

Same, its been such a struggle im looking forward to labour at least then i know its nearly over

Hi!
I'm due 1st April, I have me 20 week scan this afternoon i am so nervous! it feels like its taken ages to get this far already i am too hoping the next half is quicker x

Hi!
I'm due 1st April, I have me 20 week scan this afternoon i am so nervous! it feels like its taken ages to get this far already i am too hoping the next half is quicker x

Ooh good luck with your scan, I can't wait till monday for mine, let us know how you get on :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->