• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 weeks with #2, bump same as bump pics at 28 w with#1

Elsa50501

Mommy of 2!
Reaction score
I'm big this round, lol. Some memory photos "on this day 4 years ago" showed up in my phone. I looked and I had the same size body/belly at 28 weeks pregnant with DD as I do now at 20 weeks with DD to be #2. At my anatomy scan last week she was measuring exactly on target, so she isn't large. I'm just large! My weight is no different than 20 weeks in my first pregnancy. So this is just a matter of muscle weakness I think.

I'm going to be huge aren't I? Lol:dohh:

I'm 18 weeks and feel huge this time around! Yesterday someone asked me if I was sure I wasn't having twins. I think our bodies just know what to do so they are showing off!

My OB tells me every visit that subsequent pregnancies tend to show earlier and more dramatically than the previous. :)

14 weeks here and I looked at my previous bump pictures and I'm about the size I was at 20-ish weeks now. I've also gained a lot of weight which may be affecting it but I feel huge already.

I'm 15 weeks and look about 6 months. Once you have a few those muscles just go straight back out to what they've been stretched to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->