• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

I've had lower backache for 3 days, and slight cramping in womb...
today i went in the bath an i broke down crying, i dont no why!!! Must have been something i needed to do!:cry:

Everything is irratating me also...

i just feel like screaming :hissy:

Well we are out for out 10th cycle; :witch: came 4 days early :hissy: Good Luck Ladies, hopefully we will have better luck on cycle 11.

I've had lower backache for 3 days, and slight cramping in womb...
today i went in the bath an i broke down crying, i dont no why!!! Must have been something i needed to do!:cry:

Everything is irratating me also...

i just feel like screaming :hissy:

hopefully this are all symptoms - PMA

I'm out too - :witch: got me !

Best of luck to you girls - so hope you get your BFPs... I've imagined the moment so many times - hope it comes real for you guys soon xxx

Oooh, can I join this? I'm testing Feb 15 and as of yesterday trying like mad not to symptom spot (or to POAS way early. Again. :D)

Oooh, can I join this? I'm testing Feb 15 and as of yesterday trying like mad not to symptom spot (or to POAS way early. Again. :D)

Welcome to BnB!! :) FX'd for a :bfp: !!

Im due on the 12th or 13th, trying to stay away fromt he sticks till the 14th because i'm cheesy like that lol

You can add me to the Vday Testers please! :)

Good luck to all the ladies! :):hug:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome to BnB!! :) FX'd for a :bfp: !!

Im due on the 12th or 13th, trying to stay away fromt he sticks till the 14th because i'm cheesy like that lol

You can add me to the Vday Testers please! :)

Good luck to all the ladies! :):hug:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi Yvie, thanks and good luck to you, too! Only 5 days for you and 6 for me - surely we can wait that long!

(I lived in Ottawa for about 6 years - miss it like heck!)

Spotty* nice! i do like it here, i grew up across the river hehe and yes i have one pee stick left so lol i'll be waiting!

riansweet84* Sorry to hear hun, :hug:

I have a feeling I am gonna be out this month,

I have af cramps, well lower back pain anyway

just waiting for witch to show

:bfn: for me so far... will test valentines day now...thats if old hag hasnt turned up by then :lol

I am currently 13 dpo & testing on Valentine's day, which would be 17 dpo. I tested at 10 dpo with a $tree test and got a BFN. I can't bring myself to look at another BFN so I am going to wait until atleast past when AF is due. I feel like I have symptoms but I guess it could be all in my head, but I dont know. I've had tons of twinges/cramps/pulling feelings on right side, full feelings in abdomen. I don't temp but I have been feeling warmer than usual past couple days, like sweating when I normally don't. Face is breaking out which never happens. I dont want to get my hopes up so I won't. anyone else test BFN at 10 dpo..then pos. later?? i know that question has been asked a ton? just looking for a glimmer of hope.

testing again on 12th february..but then not till 4th march xxxxx :dust: :)

shite-ing :witch: turned up 4 DAYS EARLY :hissy:
Testing again on March 11th if its a 30 day cycle again????
Good luck to all & yay for all those lucky ladies who are celebrating those gorgeous :bfp:s xxxx

Please add me to valentines testing! Thank you in advance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->