***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

Well I tested this morning using FMU (hubby not very happy about that - doesn't want to be set up for a fall). He does however appreciate a woman's need to POAS. Well my PG tip seems to have a faint line - have posted in the gallery if you want to have a look, I welcome all opinions. I am 10DPO and :witch: was due today or possibly tomorrow. My last cycle length was 26, the previous was 27, today is CD27.

I will test again in the morning as long as :witch: hasn't shown up in the meantime. She still feels like she is about to make an appearance. Have been having cramps for the past few days, but no sore boobs like when :witch: is coming. All very confusing. Not tired either. In fact, no symptoms whatsoever. Oh, apart from a snuffly nose :blush:

I got :bfp: this afternoon!!!:wohoo: I just hope all goes well from now on in..
:dust:[-o<:dust:

Congratulations!​

Can I join in please..desperately trying not to POAS just yet ](*,)
I'm going to test on Feb 14th x

eswift and obeez -- CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you both!! :hugs:

Ah, starting to test tomorrow or Thursday and I am going crazy!

well i am out this month--:witch: arrived today, 2 days early. now i have to try and get through the day..

Chin up, there's all the fun to be had trying!!!:sex:

well I should get :witch: yesterday or today

gonna get some frer today

i am due to test on march 2nd! but i have been dying to get in here! congrats to all you :bfp:'s you lucky things!

Hi, sorry to do this, but could I please change my test date from Feb 15 to Feb 24? Having broken down and tested early twice (both :bfn: ), I decided to follow advice from poas.com regarding timing of tests.

Thanks!

My lines have got darker everyday so I think I am safe for you to put a :bfp: next to my name :happydance:

Still waiting for :witch: or :bfp:... Testing again tomorrow!

No :bfp: No :witch: so it's still 50/50 :lol:

Come on :bfp:!!!!

Now i dont have anything for OH for val day, the plan was a :bfp: inside his card :rofl:

Hmm maybe an early night might make up for it :lol: :wink:

hi ya can you put me down for testing on the 23rd please

Lorraine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back