• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

Hiya, sorry to be a nuisance, but FF has changed my testing date by 2 days grrrrr!! Can you remove me from Jan 8th and pop me onto Jan 10th?

Many Christmassy thanks!!!

thankyou for adding me to the list NYNM xx
FIVE of us testing on the 7th Jan- get in ladies!!!
Good luck all xx

Testing January 2nd!!

Come on New Year :bfp:'s !!!!!!!!!

Can you put me down for 21st January please.

Thanks

AF due to stay away 10th Jan for me :)

AHH, gotta change my date too. I ov'd later than I thought I would. So there is no way I am gonna spend money on a test at 5dpo for a NYE BFN!
SO I have a OB appt on Jan 8 and I will test that day if AF has not shown up! Thanks in advance!

awww i feel so lonely all on my own in february :( wish i was testing in jan too.....
good luck ladies - i'm wishing you all bfp's by the time i get to test!
hope everyone has a FAB new year

Can you put me down for the 1st Jan though it could be anywhere!!

I could have be due on the 20th Dec till the 30th Dec but I'm not going to over-excite myself so I'm not testing till the new year!!

Lets just hope I get a chance to test!!!

will be testing 26th Jan.
good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! xxx

All updated Ladies x

Good luck Sarahhoney, Fairyskyla & BexJane who are testing tomorrow - lets hope we have our first three :bfp:'s of the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE X X X X

Hello!

Its my first month of trying!

My period is due 14th Jan, I had a positive OPK on Monday. So I test on 14th Jan is that right? Sorry I'm new to this!!

Good luck to all, and happy new year.
xxx

Happy New Years Girls,

Okay so AF is due today, she has not come yet it is now 10:42pm . I tested early this am using FMU got a BFN. I am 10DPO..I will test again tomorrow and will keep testing until BFP or AF comes..this is my update:)

It's New Years Eve..and I feel happy, this is a wonderful sign.. Af is not here and she's never late! I am hoping and praying for a BFP..and I won't give up either.

Thank you so much for your support and friendship. Wishing you all a wonderful happy and healthy 2009for you and your families and of course wish you all have your BFP's in 2009

January 8th for me if I can hold off!! :rofl:

Happy New Years Girls,

Okay so AF is due today, she has not come yet it is now 10:42pm . I tested early this am using FMU got a BFN. I am 10DPO..I will test again tomorrow and will keep testing until BFP or AF comes..this is my update:)

It's New Years Eve..and I feel happy, this is a wonderful sign.. Af is not here and she's never late! I am hoping and praying for a BFP..and I won't give up either.

Good Luck hun - I wont update until you get either :bfp: or :witch:

FX:hugs:

I got a digital positive this morning! It read pregnant 1-2 weeks
Good luck eveyone in jan/feb xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116