• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***2009 January bfp's/february 2009 Testers***

Thank you so much! I'm officially one day late with AF, 11DPO BFN again this morning so will post and let you know my progress as each day goes by..so far so good she isn't here I'm trying so hard to stay positive:) Thanks for all the support thus far!

:bfn: for me today!! Got cramps (though had those for weeks!) but no sign of :witch: whatsoever!!

just giving a little bump back to the first page - any updates ladies???? xx

D'oh d'oh d'oh!!!! - CD 30 and I am still (impatiently!) waiting for some CM, a temp rise and some stomach cramps or something else to tell me I've ovulated, then I will be able to update my TBC with an actual date!

03/01/09 :bfp: for me if you want to add it.

03.01.09 :bfp: for me this morning! It was faint, but it still counts!

Will be testing these next couple of days to get that line darker!

Come on, girls!

BRING ON THE '09 :bfp:'S!

:dust: :dust:

Congratulations to all you :bfp:

Please can I join in, I think :witch: is expected about 12th Jan, we didn't have very organised :sex: this month, and it was our first month, but I suppose you never know!!

:dust: to all

Hello NewYearNewMe, Just to update you my :witch: arrived yesterday so am back to CD2. Next test will be Feb 1st if she hasn't come back around by then.

Thank you! :hug:

Congratulations to all you ladies who have already got your bfp's!!! What a fantastic start to the year! Can u plz change my testing date to the 18th because Ive only just got my pos opk! Thanks x

Hi there, can I go down for January 17th? I'll probably cave sooner than that, but that's my due date. My husband and I got lucky, he's going out of town tomorrow, but I started getting a +OPK yesterday, super dark today, so we :sex: this morning, and will again tomorrow before he leaves for 4 days. We made it just in time!

all updated ladies

I am soooooo happy for our first 3 :bfp:'s of the year - congratulations Emmalouise079, Vertirse & Windbloom :wohoo:

Keep em coming girls!

:yipee:

Hello - please can you put me down for 15th Jan?

Babydust and hugs to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->