2010 fat busters!!

Hii been busy so havent been coming on here much just always use my phone now for the net but bnb takes all day to load on my bb :( but im happy to say i have been good since i last posted :D im the same kez i always pick through the night loads when im watching tv im the type of person who has to eat when watching films :haha: x

hiyerr everyone good to see you arnt deserting us! :) internet is finally installed soo i will get on to starting the new thread tomorrow aslong as everyone is gunna come over? :D

made shepards pie for tea, extra lean steak mince i used and had peas with it and not much cheese on top, not gunna even try adding up the cals but i only had a small slice and i deffo havnt gone over cus i only ate 380 before that, oh i lie i had some sweets too so about 300! bloody hell im crap haha!

I'm deffo joining the new one gonna try and post nore just wish my bb would go faster lol xx

Laura did get 1 with better camera than inernet, OH did that its poor!

Well 2.5lb gone for me this week, missed 7lb in 2 weeks by half a lb bit annoyed by that lol! but never the less its 2.5lbs im happy :D

morninggg not ate yet just had some pepsi max,
well im gunna make the new thread in abit when iv fixed the bloody broadband, OH pissing about tryna get his ds on the wifi so he could play bloody POKEMON! and broke it :dohh: i nearly swung for him lol! iv got it working plugged in to the modem but the wireless wont work!! grr xx

Right i have made the new thread over in diet and fitness sectio so please carry on posting as normal in there :) xxxx

I forgot to check in on Monday but I'm thrilled to announce that I have lost 70 pounds: ) 16 more to go to hit my goal! And my son is only 6 months old so I'm so happy with myself: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->