• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2010 fat busters!!

I gad a big mac meal, didn't finish the chips or coke and took one of the bread buns off cus it was too much don't think I went over cals but I was close,
weekends are always hardest for me cus OH is home and he eats shit! Need to get some bits today ran out of some things,
not had breakfast yet, gunna have a yoghurt I think tryna be low cal today! See how long that lasts :/

I found weekends hard since i started, but since staring slim fast ive been fine. 2nd weekend without a cheat :) things do tempted me, but i say no your naughty! lol

How people days gone?

Weve been on a spending spree lol. Had ww quiche, lettuce & prawns. Didnt want have another quiche so soon, but i needed to use the lettuce, nowt much else to eat with it.

Ahh was an okay day yesterday did have a mars bar though but that was the only bad thing tbh.

Anyways today im going out for some lunch at a pub with friend and to get drunk so that will probs bang on the weight but i havent had a good drink at a pub in god knows how long! wish it was sunny i wanna go in beer garden :(

Mmmm mars bar, was 6th march last good piss up i had :)

Looking for a healthy roast sunday dinner to make, yummy. beef been in the slow cooker :)

Just have loads of veg, not much gravy and only a few potatos and that should be fine! Though I couldn't have a roast without loads of mash and Yorkshire puddings,
I can never get pissed anymore lol just can't do it since having jess!
Baby is goin to my mums tonight, he stays once a week cus my mum misses seein him everyday now we've moved, but we still see her couple times in the week haha, guna cook me and oh something nice later so might get a bottle of wine :)

yesterday I ate stupidly hope I didn't go over cals but still ate bad
breakfast - none
snack - apple and elderflower juice
lunch - salad bar from morrisons (tried not to get to much Mayo covered stuff)
dinner - bowl of strawberrys, merangue and double cream :dohh:
snack - fresh cream banana split (nicest thing ever!)

so I didn't do too good but cus I didn't eat much really thn hoping it will be fine, though I'm not gunna try adding it up haha xx

naa snap becki, after hollie its gone worse its like impossible lol. Wish my mam was able to have the girls but live too far apart.
i managed it stopped within my limit, carrots, mash, turnip, yorkshire & beef, with bit of cake for afters.

Sounds good, BBQ got cancelled,

breakfast - chocolate orange cereal bar
snack - few jelly babies,
lunch - corned beef sandwich
snack - half an Easter egg and small bag of maltesers,

me and OH are having pizza later and got a nice bottle of rosè wine ha, having BBQ chicken pizza, looks well nice :) bet iv put on this week iv done crap, but nvm need to make more effort next week I think!

ohh BBQ chicken makes me think of dominos. Not had 1 since 16th april a think, that's long time for me lol.

i got 45min on the bike, now am having my shake even thoug am not hungry still afte dinneer lol

Hey everyone :) just noticed this thread... I've been trying to lose some weight since Mar 30th... Gotta lose about 15KG in all... :| yikes!

Lost 6CM on my belly in the first month! So I am making progress... I checked yesterday... had a bunch of days in April though that didn't go so well... Just seems I can't stop once I start eating bad things! I haven't stood on a scale in about two years and am afraid to... I am afraid I will get discouraged...Tracking weightloss by CM's instead and aiming to drop atleast 2 pantsizes before I'm going to by a scale...

Uhhh Sundays are the hardest too! No work... so I generally lounge about the house all day... makes it hard not to overeat... Making a great veggie soup now & gotta work tonight so hopefully another good day today... :)

know ha i love dominos but I'm skint so we just got some pizzas from tesco, tryna hold off making it so I don't eat anything after it (well apart from the galaxy caramel chocolate pots we bought for dessert lol) I suppose we only live once and I still wanna enjoy myself and I'm managing to lose weight, lost well over what iv ever lost before so why not eh!

ohh, i enjoyed asda 14" one, but i really like costcos.
aye well that's the main thing, long as still dropping the pounds.

Pizza was so nice just as nice as dominos, not bad for 2quid! Just enjoying a bottle of wine now :)

@MummyToAmberx; 15KG is about 33 pound :| yikes! I'll be happy with losing lik 20LBS though.. that should put me into a healthy BMI range

I can't imagine not weighing in though I don't think that would work for me, though I might start doin my measurments once a month and seeing if there's a difference!

Not even going to bother weighing in...due on and feel so fat! Feel like giving up as i either put on or stay the same.I can't do this can i?

Im sure you'll lose that no bother panther.

So is no-one weighin in today?

I'm weighing in when I get my bum out of bed haha xx

Laura - goodd! better to maintain then gain.

booth, haha! i was up at 7am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"