2010 fat busters!!

Haha mta my mums got jess and OH is off so we had a nice lie in!

Ga I know I still woke up at 8 forced myself to go back asleep!

Late breakfast - 1crumpet scrape of dairylea light, and strawberry shape yoghurt bout 180cals

Ate some jelly babies in the car without thinking - 200cals

Were is everyone? Done summet crap had a bigmac meal, bout 1000 cals how bad! Well that's bout 1380 for the day so I'm gunna try not to have nothing else now if I do will be just a yoghurt or something!

becki that many cals don't sound bad at all. Ive just had my shake bit later than i do.
done 47min on the bike, now got 3 baskets of clothes to iron, yawn!!

Ahh that's still good cals though becki just try to stay in your limit range :D

Been okay today had 2 slices of toast a pear then i had a w.w meal with veg and im going to have scram eggs later with some waffles i think

Having some supernoodle cus am starvin.. Ah well run out of food now cus shopping day is Wednesday and iv been buying loadsa fresh so it's all gone now!
If I'm good rest of week though which I will cus oh is at work then I'll be alright, don't wanna be too hard on myself cus I'll give up then!

Morning :)

breakfast - strawberry yoghurt 65cals

Morning.

Im bloody freezing. Think that means its exercise time lol.

Just waiting for my washing to finish, then I can hang it out and go for a walk with Jesse in the pram while it's nice :)

Ad a ww pizza for lunch, added an extra sprinkle of cheese and some lowfat Mayo so say 400cals :)

u go out for a walk becki? its dead cold here & dull, wheres the sun gone.

Yeah we just went the co-op bought some magazines, only 10minutes but I walked quite fast so :) I know suns gone in here too, put loads of washin out n it looks like it's gunna rain now!

Morning! Weigh in day for me tomorrow. Dont think ive done as good as last week as i feel heavy/crampy 3 pills till end of the pack.

How is everyone else? Is there only 4 of us left now?

Hiyer my Internet stuff came today so will get OH to install it tonight, then gunna make the new fat busters thread n we might get some new members!

Breakfast - chocolate orange cereal bar (80cals)

Had 2slices of toast with scrape of olive spread and scrape of low fat cheese spread 300cals so 380cals so far, tryna be good today!

Morning! Weigh in day for me tomorrow. Dont think ive done as good as last week as i feel heavy/crampy 3 pills till end of the pack.

How is everyone else? Is there only 4 of us left now?

Hey, no I still here. Just trying to finish up with finals. Have being doing the stairs at work and walking at work but jogging on the weekends.

Not having a too bad day so far.Evenings are when i want to pick though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->