2010 fat busters!!

Hey ladies can I join please?

I really want to try and lose as much weight as I can. Ideally I'd like to lose between 3 - 5 stone in total - we are going to be ttc again soon but until I get that BFP I wanna try and lose as much as I can :)

I've got wayyyy too much crap in my house, and only me to eat it. Guess I'll start Monday after I've binged on it all.

I can't cook either, anyone know any good recipe websites? or any simple, quick and healthy recipes? lol, I've got no chance!!!

can i join please?! Im not sure how much i want to lose as have not weighed myself in a few days! i put on 3 stone when i was pregnant but have lost some of that already, i guess i want to lose about1 to 1.5 stone... my goal is to get back into my size 8 jeans, i need to buy some scales then will be able to weigh myself!

ok so I started my diet today, weighed myself this morning 12stone 12:blush: so I need to lose at least a stone by mid feb. My problem is exercise, not finding enough time to do it, I suppose I could do it rather than being on here but thats no fun. :nope: Another problem I have is I will diet for a few days really well then i,ll binge on crap for a day and undo all the good work, any idea for overcoming that girls??

Right after um 'acidently' ordering pizza yesturday im starting today :D:D

brought my new scales today :thumbup:

weigh in monday girlies :happydance:

i have the same problem kelly :dohh:

xx​

Hey lovelies! I told myself I'd not worry about the baby weight for 12 weeks and Paloma was 13 weeks yesterday so I need to get my lardy arse in gear too!!!

I need to shift just over 2 stone to get to pre-preg weight and would like to have that done by end of April ... I can't keep using breastfeeding as an excuse to eat massive protein rich omelettes hehehe :D

I'll not be starting till monday ill still weigh myself then though :) is anyone going to post any piccies up of them like how they look now so we can tell the weightloss in the next piccies? :) x

im a bit shy to be adding pics quite just yet :blush:

my bellies a bit saggy and stretch marky to be
posting pics on the internet lol

xx​

im a bit shy to be adding pics quite just yet :blush:

my bellies a bit saggy and stretch marky to be
posting pics on the internet lol

xx​

im the same! i just meant piccies with clothes on though :rofl:
i wouldnt be able to post piccies of my tummy atm looks revolting :( lol xx

Can i join please?:blush: I really want to loose alot of weight this year.
Ill do a weigh in tomorow for myself and then decide how much i wanna loose :D

starting monday , gotta eat all my birthday choccies first !!!

i'll add a pic, fully clothed though as have no desire to show off my belly right now lol! i want to get rid of the big belly & also lose weight on bum and thighs

Attachments

• SL373150.jpg
    SL373150.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
^^ Wish i had a bod like you ;)

I started friday, so shall i put what i weighed on friday or what i weight on monday?

Can I join? :D Bought myself some scales last week, although with all the choc I've eaten I prob weigh more now than I did then! :dohh:

Well I'm going shopping this afternoon, this is the worst part.. picking healthy things instead of all the crap I love! It doesn't help that the cakes and tart and stuff are on the same aisle as tea and coffee and things I need. The temptaion is just sooo tough. Gonna totally avoid the crisp aisle, thats my worst downfall. Fingers crossed its successful lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->