2010 fat busters!!

added ladies :wave:

hanny weigh yourself tomorrow
so we all start the same day :thumbup:

and ww desserts and cakes are yummy!

:happydance: :happydance:

ok :) bit confusing as im in two groups here :lol: ones weigh on friday one weighs monday :lol:

i am in two groups too! :haha: what day is the weigh day here? x x x

Okay theres a piccy of how i look now :roll:

im wanting to lose 4 stone for july and the places i want to lose it from is all over mostly my hips though bloody hate them and arms! :(

sorry for the crappy quality of the picture btw :dohh: x

Attachments

• Bod short fot bandb.jpg
    Bod short fot bandb.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 11
Right will weigh in tomorrow then. Do we have to post our weight? Not sure I really want to or post any pictures as am too embaressed :wacko:

I've set myself up a page on a website called Spark People it's a health, nutition and fitness website where you can track what you've eaten, set yourself goals and take part in challenges/share recipes etc. It's free to join, someone recommended it on another weight loss thread I'd replied to. I've only been a member for a few days but iot looks pretty good :thumbup:

Right will weigh in tomorrow then. Do we have to post our weight? Not sure I really want to or post any pictures as am too embaressed :wacko:

I've set myself up a page on a website called Spark People it's a health, nutition and fitness website where you can track what you've eaten, set yourself goals and take part in challenges/share recipes etc. It's free to join, someone recommended it on another weight loss thread I'd replied to. I've only been a member for a few days but iot looks pretty good :thumbup:

Hiya hun!! :) There is no need at all to be embaressed about how much you weight hunny :) a bit there a loads of us in the same place and the same weight as you

if you dont want to just put down how much you want to lose x x :hugs::hugs:

theres no need to be embarrased im not
posting pics but ill post my weight and trust
me it's alot more than you weigh ill bet :winkwink:

but no you dont have to do anything you
dont want like hanny said just say what you
loose :thumbup:

xx​

I think I'll have to start next week, because I totally forgot to buy some scales today. Still be cutting down tho.. I hope

Ive just done my shopping and avoided as much crap as possible, its quite hard with kids though as they still want all the nice stuff but ive got to be strong, but im STARVING. Anyway im ready for the weigh in tommorow.:thumbup:

im having a last binge day, annoying cus iv still got loadsss of good stuff left from christmas, oh well OH will have to eat it,

i have a serious full fat coke addiction, im prepared though and iv bought sprite zero and fanta zero, to come off slowly, then in a week or 2 i will try just water,

had a savoury cheese baguette from greggs today and just now a massive bowl of cheese and sausage pasta, i know if i put my mind to it though i can do it.

everything starts tomorrow so im gunna weigh in in the morning, x

So i weigh myself tomorow and will it be recorded at the side of my name? then every monday after that?
:blush: too many questions again charlie:dohh: lol

yea i was gonna put the start weights
on the first page and how much you'd
like to lose and then update it from there
each week :thumbup:

and then have a slimmer of the week
blinkie or something similar then
when the ball gets rolling i might start
doing prizes :thumbup: nothing huge
but still an incentive :happydance:

xx​

Hi Jenny, can you count me in for this as well? xx