2010 fat busters!!

J has a friend over to play and have tea and they are having pizza and garlic bread Mmmm!

I couldn't find a WW Shepherds Pie Locally,really fancied one but got a quorn one to try!

Did 30mins on Wii fit plus earlier.Makes a change from My fitness coach and my 2 workout dvds as they can get a bit boring and samey!

Hiya girls, sounds like everyone is doing grand despite all this food talk lol u lot r making me hungry!!!

So far today ive only had tuna pasta salad as I had a long lie. Got a pot of homemade veg soup on the stove so going to have that just shortly and maybe a ww meal.

Do any of u girls doing weight watchers know if THE ONE milk (purple top) is pointed as skimmed milk?

Ah i had a lie in aswell today its lie in day i think :)

ive had a slice of brown toast today so far
with a cup of green tea

when lo has had her bottle and sleep ill have a
w.w shepards pie meal with steamed veg :)

x

I'm coming round to steal your dinner! Couldn't find one anywhere local and really fancy it :(

dinner theif :rofl:

and sweetcheeks i assume it would be yea
it's less than semi skimmed so it should be
classes as skimmed yea :thumbup:

so today

breakfast - weetabix ss milk, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, smoothie, and cup of tea no sugar,
lunch - 1crumpet with dairylea, 2 scrambled eggs
dinner - small bowl of potato stew/hash, 2 dumplings, used low fat mince and gravy granules,
snacks - shape yoghurt, 3 glasses pepsi max,

i might have something else in a couple of hours maybe a slice of toast or a WW cake thing :)

iv just done a quick list of next weeks dinners - chicken veg and potato soup, chilli, sweet and sour chicken, meat and potato pie, all homemade so i know what goes in them, :)

I'm sorry i did not come in here on Monday to update weight... lost 1lb. Today is Davids 1st birthday so i will try my best to be good.. I have been very busy this week trying to plain David's birthday party for this Saturday. I'm so glad that everyone is doing very good:happydance::happydance:

Aw glitter you could have it if ya want :lol:

i really want a w.w lasagne meal :(

my mam just asked me if i wanted 2 chicken burgers in buns arrr
so tempting but i resisted haha :D

It'll probably take me a long time to get to you..and a long swim!!!!
I want pizza and garlic bread..smells so nice!

Today ive had

1 slice of brown toast with butter and a cup of green tea
a w.w chicken hotpot with steamed veg
BUT while i was waiting for it to cook in miccy i had a chocolate cadbury bunny
yum it was heaven :D was only 100 calories..

not bad for today i suppose :)

AARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH GIRLS! stop talkin about fatty foodsss LOL :cry:

I am struggling today!! I am STARVING for some reason :(

feels like I have ate far too much...need to work the calories out :dohh:

cornflakes
ww small tin of soup 1 slice small bread
ww yogurt
quite big bowl cheerios
ww spag bol meal
bit of Jack's chicken mayo sandwich :dohh::dohh::(

and I really am hungry now...

thats loads isnt it? ........will work out the cals...

Aw sorry Paula my mouth is zipped now no more fatty food talk :)

Thats fine what you have ate today
sounds like a good day!

Sorry Paula! You've had another good day hun,thats not loads!!!

I'm really hungry today too,just got quorn cottage pie in the oven and doing some veggies with it.

Thanks girls, I just need some reasurance that thats not a totally bad day...I would kill for a pizza chips and garlic dip now !!! :blush: No way will I though

Glitterfairy, I had that quorn cottage pie on Sat and it was :sick: sorry dont mean to put u off,I am really not a fan of quorn anyway but I got it cos it was only a hundred and something cals and it looked nice but it was tastless hope you like it xx

I've had it before,i really like quorn but you are right it is pretty tasteless and not that yummy but like you say it's low cal!

I'm a crap cook too but there are plenty other ready meals that aren't WW that are good.And i often have things like low fat homepride chilli and curry sauces with chicken or quorn and rice.
I'm lucky that my other half likes to and does the meal cooking mostly here.

i love cooking! its easy and peaceful, nice to have a bit of time on my own in the kitchen, this week iv made, chicken curry, spaghetti bolagnese, and potato hash, we had sausage and mash the other night, but i love doing stuff myself i find it theraputic! x

Yeah the WW meals do get a bit boring, I got a few of the asda good for you ones when I got my shopping, not tried them yet though. I'm the worlds worst cook lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->