2010 fat busters!!

had jam sponge and custard before with OH i did only eat abit though, im not too fussed about eating some treats because iv just been tryna make sure i eat only a small bit of the bad things but still eat them if i want to! x

hey girls started the day abit better

breakfast - 2weetabix ss milk half a teaspoon of sugar, strawberry and blackberry smoothie, and cup of tea no sugar, :)

Afternoon everyone
Sounds good boothh.
I have been for a hour walk with the kiddies went to the park we were the only ones there cos its soo cold, still had a nice walk though :D

breakfast - small bowl cornflakes ss milk no sugar, cup tea no sugar........really starting to get used to this no sugar lark, I am learning that fresh healthy things are just as tasty :thumbup:

Lunch - small tin WW leek and potato soup 1 slice brown bread out of a small loaf
and a WW lemon and lime yogurt :D

tea is jacket potato with low fat bolenaise sauce and salad

roll on sat weigh day.......................

were is everybody!!,
doing good today, lunch has been 2glasses of pepsi max, 2scrambled eggs with 1 crumpet with dairylea on, had no butter in so havnt had the temptation to add it eggs or the crumpet :p

i have some WWtuna and sweetcorn tins in the fridge i was thinkin about havin one of them with a jacket potato or some toast for tea, im gunna make a chilli for everyone else though i think

I would think chilli is ok to have a bit of hun?

Just resisted greggs mmmmMmMmmmMM got Jack a sandwich and a cake and the smell drooool :lol: that was one of my big downfalls :dohh: but I resisted!

yeah where is everyone its quiet.......x

doing well ladies :happydance:

haven't eaten yet only got up an hour ago :blush:
gotta love lay ins :)

im gonna wait for emily's nap in about an hour
and make myself something yummy!

i've got all these goodies in my cupboard
for tomorrow and the temptation to eat all
the crisps and chocolate is unbareable :rofl:

xxx​

all doing great :)
im happy iv lost the 2lbs i had lost and gained back from last week :)

yesterday
no brekki
lunch ww chicken tikka
16min full body work out then 18 min yoga work out on biggest loser, i thought my wrists were gunna snap holding my body weight lol
no afternoon snack
tea tuna sandwich

today no brekki
lunch ww chicken curry
hopefully do whatever workout it brings up on the biggest loser ( got unsettled baby today )
tea is sweet & sour chicken + rice

Well all I've had today is a small cheese and onion pasty... I've seriously got a thing about pastys, its bad!!

Belive me it was so hard to resist a hot greggs cheese and onion pasty or a corned beef one :wacko::lol: I am still hungry after my soup.....might have to have a bowl of shreddies
Gotta love lay ins Jenny....cant wait for my weekly lie in when OH home at weekend

i love the cheans and beans one omggg soo nice! i nearly got one yesterday but got a tuna sandwich instead

iv made potato hash for tea, iv used low fat mince though and loads of veggies so will have a bowl of that for tea x

Arrrgghhhh pasties!!! nicest food ever....gotta get them out my head :dohh::dohh::dohh:

had a bowl of cheerios feel bad as I have not snacked inbetween meals :(

From the sound of it i am so glad we don't have a Greggs on the Island!!!!

:rofl:

you're missing out on some of the
yummiest pasties ever glitter!!​

I don't like pasties! :)
Not a fan of pastry.The one think i do love though is chicken pie or chicken tikka or curry slice.YUM

They used to kill my gallbladder(when i had one!)

Nothing beats a homemade proper cornish pasty! Haven't had one of them since I lived at mums lol. Think I'm gonna go cold turkey on the old pasty front, it's like an addiction lol

ohh making tea and talking about pastys has made me starving! stomachs grumbling and everything! just having a glass of pepsi max and a strawberry shape yoghurt, will keep me going til 5 when its tea time! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->