2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order :thumbup:

Attachments

• PA100009 (640x480).jpg
    PA100009 (640x480).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 53
I'm still waiting for my H&M order, its been almost a week :( I'm so impatient! It is meant to be delivered today or tomorrow, really hoping today as I'm working all day tomorrow!

This post is addictive LOL! I've got so many bargains over the past few days :happydance: I think the best one though was from mothercare brought my LO the Happyland Moon House for £16 reduced from £40 what a bargain!!!! Plus they have the boot back in stock for anyone who was looking for that xx

They do look small but there for small hands lol really hope mine come today.

This post is addictive LOL! I've got so many bargains over the past few days :happydance: I think the best one though was from mothercare brought my LO the Happyland Moon House for £16 reduced from £40 what a bargain!!!! Plus they have the boot back in stock for anyone who was looking for that xx

Yep and if you order the boot with Mothercare use the code too :thumbup:

My fruit and crate came! couldnt believe how small it is lol., no way would i have paid full price!

but worth what we paid, thanks for telling us about it Pingu!

My fruit and veg came today. They're effing adorable! Fab quality an I LIKE that they're small! Total bargain and great selection.

Wouldn't pay 20 quid full price though :wacko:

I tried ordering the fruit and veg now the code says invalid. Quite pissed off that its worked for others today and not for me. Makes me not even want to order anything else from them lol

I tried ordering the fruit and veg now the code says invalid. Quite pissed off that its worked for others today and not for me. Makes me not even want to order anything else from them lol

Contact them and ask if they will honour it, they seem pretty helpful. Worth a try

I got the fruit crate today and I love it!yes it's small but it's fantastic quality and will be perfect for my little girl.

Also ordered the tree house from mothercare with the 20% off. So that's the boot, moonhouse and treehouse in the last 24 hrs. Oops I need to stop reading this thread:haha:

Can I just ask those with older toddlers what they think of the happyland range. I got the boot for my wee girl who will be 16 months at Xmas but was thinking of getting another for her cousin who would be 2.5- do you think that she would like it?

I got the fruit crate today and I love it!yes it's small but it's fantastic quality and will be perfect for my little girl.

Also ordered the tree house from mothercare with the 20% off. So that's the boot, moonhouse and treehouse in the last 24 hrs. Oops I need to stop reading this thread:haha:

Can I just ask those with older toddlers what they think of the happyland range. I got the boot for my wee girl who will be 16 months at Xmas but was thinking of getting another for her cousin who would be 2.5- do you think that she would like it?

My DD is 3 in Jan and I have got her happyland for Christmas. She has a few sets now and plays with them all the time. Go for it :)

Hi

I've just sent you another email - it is working - honest :)

Andrew
Kidstoyworld

My fruit and Veg crate came today as well its so cute I love it and the size is brilliant for his pots and pans!

Also r.e Happyland for older toddlers - my LO is nearly 3 and still plays with his but not as much as he used to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"