2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
god damn , my elc finally came and i was out and they didnt leave wth a neighbour - thats another day it gets the city link treatment

City link are getting on my wick! One day they delivered a parcel to the right number, just the wrong area, luckily the people bought it over. The two other separate parcels they've left with different neighbours but didn't leave us a note so we knew to knock and get it so both times the neighbours had to knock on ours and deliver it. We must have looked so lazy! This was all in the space of 2 weeks! Not impressed! I'd much rather pick up from store but ELC doesn't seem to have that option at the mo with free delivery.

Not a bargain but I just found this and thought those who loved the wooden food might like it. £9.99 and £3.95 postage on orders under £50

https://www.mollieandfred.co.uk/traditional-wooden-tea-party-biscuits-p-2261.html?cPath=7

How cute !
https://www.mollieandfred.co.uk/images/products/traditional-wooden-tea-party-biscuits2261.jpg

LOVE THEM!!!:thumbup:

god damn , my elc finally came and i was out and they didnt leave wth a neighbour - thats another day it gets the city link treatment

Just wondering do they just come back the next day or do you have to call to rearrange or something? :flower:

Had my ELC order today, via citylink and everything was fine.. Box had a tear in it but only a little one...

Can anyone reccommend any good decent sized toy boxes? Preferebly with the safe lid so the lid can't drop on their fingers xx

we have this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Four-Frien...r_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1350410656&sr=1-2

and

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Pintoy-60-...r_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1350410656&sr=1-3

paid £55 for them iirc.

They are really nice , brill quality and they dont slam. in the event a sibling shuts the lid on them there is a gap where the lid shuts so yu would need to be pretty unlucky to manage to get your finger trapped

Agh, got the castle on Sunday and now it's half price! We got it on offer with the 20% off too with a carriage set, do you think if I return just the castle I'd lose the 20% on the carriage set too as it was under £15?!

Just return the castle, they will just give you what you paid for that 1 item, you won't lose the 20% on the carriage.

I think the 20% offer had a minimum spend of £15 so if the order value falls below that the code wouldn't be valid anymore and you probably would lose the discount off the carriage as well. But if the carriage is full price just order it again with the 'SAVANNAH' 20% off code (only works on full price items) and take the other one back at the same time as you return the castle :flower:

Agh, got the castle on Sunday and now it's half price! We got it on offer with the 20% off too with a carriage set, do you think if I return just the castle I'd lose the 20% on the carriage set too as it was under £15?!

Just return the castle, they will just give you what you paid for that 1 item, you won't lose the 20% on the carriage.

I think the 20% offer had a minimum spend of £15 so if the order value falls below that the code wouldn't be valid anymore and you probably would lose the discount off the carriage as well. But if the carriage is full price just order it again with the 'SAVANNAH' 20% off code (only works on full price items) and take the other one back at the same time as you return the castle :flower:

I returned just 1 of my items (it was actually the castle too) and did not lose the 20% on the other items on my order even though it took it under the £15. They just gave me the refund for that 1 item for the price on the delivery note.

Someone got my LO the Thomas the tank engine one and it's brill so I've been hunting for others for gifts - asda do them cheapest but amazon etc have more choice!

https://m.direct.asda.com/on/demand...aa58-05eff6da2486&istItemId=miqmrwix&istBid=t

It opens up and there's a story (hard pages like a board book) and the other side opens up into a playmat (hard again) with 12 little characters to play with! :))))

Oh I have a dilemma. Have been looking at those Disney soft toys for days am really want to buy a few. However Disney Store p&p is nearly a fiver, so if I buy 2 toys and pay p&p it will cost me £25, so each toy is £12.50 (technically!).

If I bump up my order to £60, I get 20% off and free p&p which means each toy is only £8.
Can't really justify spending on things I'm just buying for the sake of it, but £8 sounds so much better than £12.50 when I have to explain myself to hubby lol

^ if you join the disney movie rewards site you get free p&p from it. X

This is the site, just join up a d if you have any leaflets in your DVDs add them on you earn points which equals to free DVDs
https://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/index.htm

Oh I have a dilemma. Have been looking at those Disney soft toys for days am really want to buy a few. However Disney Store p&p is nearly a fiver, so if I buy 2 toys and pay p&p it will cost me £25, so each toy is £12.50 (technically!).

If I bump up my order to £60, I get 20% off and free p&p which means each toy is only £8.
Can't really justify spending on things I'm just buying for the sake of it, but £8 sounds so much better than £12.50 when I have to explain myself to hubby lol

Join Disney movie rewards Hun and you can redeem 3 free delivery codes and 3 free personalisation codes x

Fisher Price Twirlin Whirlin Fun Park
anyone seen this for less than £30??
and also is the mothercare 20% of code still working?

^ if you join the disney movie rewards site you get free p&p from it. X

Thank you so much - this totally justifies my spending lol

Off to order my Donald and Daisy Duck :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member