2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the fisherprice palace and figures ( i thought figures were included..?) what sort of price am i looking at? xx

Only snow white & cinderella are included. The castle is on offer on amazon for £39.99 atm, its £50 everywhere else, I was gonna order it through John lewis so my friend could get 25% off but just went with amazon as my dad wanted to order it. Cos its only just come out in England most the places to buy the characters are american sites but they sell them in toys r us(only in store) & smyths, pack of 2 for £6.99... we've got 4 packs.. + we're gonna get the little mermaid carriage that comes with her prince too!

I saw them on amazon thanks for the heads up on the figures i think if they do them i'll get ariel and belle sets :)

I want the fisherprice palace and figures ( i thought figures were included..?) what sort of price am i looking at? xx

Only snow white & cinderella are included. The castle is on offer on amazon for £39.99 atm, its £50 everywhere else, I was gonna order it through John lewis so my friend could get 25% off but just went with amazon as my dad wanted to order it. Cos its only just come out in England most the places to buy the characters are american sites but they sell them in toys r us(only in store) & smyths, pack of 2 for £6.99... we've got 4 packs.. + we're gonna get the little mermaid carriage that comes with her prince too!

I saw them on amazon thanks for the heads up on the figures i think if they do them i'll get ariel and belle sets :)

I love it, can't wait to play with it lol. The packs are: Belle & Beast, Ariel & Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella & Prince Charming(I bought this even though it comes with cinderella, but shes dressed diff & I wanted prince charming) & Rapunzel & Tiana. She'll end up with 2 cinderellas & 2 Ariel's but their dressed diff so doesn't really matter lol...

How much is the postage for the vista print calendars girls? Gonna order for my mum

Xx

I don't know if I've missed it being posted already but the code SPARKY20 = 20% of £60 spend at Disney Store

Wait for my laptop to come back so I can order one. Or can you upload pics from iPhone do you know?

Xx

The fisher price little people princesses are at Smyths for £6.99, you can check stock n their website. We managed to get ariel and sleeping beauty but they were the very last ones in the shop

The castle is £39.99 on Smyths and somewhere else... I cant quite remember now :dohh: could be argos?

Wait for my laptop to come back so I can order one. Or can you upload pics from iPhone do you know?

Xx

I did it on my iPad so. I'm assuming you can do it from your phone too. Does anyone know when that deal ends? I want to make one but I'm going to London next month so was hoping to get some more pictures that I could add x

The fisher price little people princesses are at Smyths for £6.99, you can check stock n their website. We managed to get ariel and sleeping beauty but they were the very last ones in the shop

The castle is £39.99 on Smyths and somewhere else... I cant quite remember now :dohh: could be argos?

Amazon have it for £39.99 too. Toys r us also sell the princesses for £6.99 if u need more :flower: xx

Studio Code 040 for free deliver think it's over £30 tho but just try anyway xxx

How much is the postage for the vista print calendars girls? Gonna order for my mum

Xx

Mine was £3.21 I think, I went for the slow delivery as the fast delivery prices are ridiculous, it can take up to 21 days to be delivered but I wasn't in a rush and it came after about 12 days xx

Just uploaded my pics but can't drag them across on my phone so will wait til laptops back.

Do you have to enter a code be ause at the top it says they are £8.99 or something :shrug:

Xx

Just uploaded my pics but can't drag them across on my phone so will wait til laptops back.

Do you have to enter a code be ause at the top it says they are £8.99 or something :shrug:

Xx

I'm fairly sure it stays on that price but when you get to the payment page and it has a summary it knocks it off then and will show you what you owe xx

Anyone got any boots codes? they have the ELC wooden kitchen for 20% off at the moment and just wondering if there were any additional codes i could use to get more off?

For boots code google discount codes. There was a 15 off 100 that i used the other day. I posted a few days ago :) cant get it on my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"