2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
having had both a plastic (good quality, little tikes) kitchen and a wooden one over the years, i can honeslty say i would hold off until you can afford a wooden one hun.
x

Yeah think I'll definitely wait til his birthday when there's just him to buy for. I like the look of the wooden ones more xx

The sherwood castle is in stock on elc, and the code SAVANNAH takes 20% off it, its different from the other ( i think it looks better, more people and things) making it £12 delivered, i only got it because of the discount and because it comes with more figures, i think my little girl and her daddy will love it :)

https://www.elc.co.uk/HappyLand-Sherwood-Castle/125027,default,pd.html

Harvey got that same castle a couple of years back but it came with knights, wizards, ogres and dragons instead of Robin Hood characters. It's great and both my boys still love it :thumbup:

I'm tempted to buy this as it looks such a bargain!! Does anyone else recommend it? I've already brought LO the moonland for Xmas so don't know if to get this aswel? X

i say over the years.... she's only three!!
the little tikes one wasnt a patch on the wooden one we have now. we have the elc cottage kitchen and its amazing!

i say over the years.... she's only three!!
the little tikes one wasnt a patch on the wooden one we have now. we have the elc cottage kitchen and its amazing!

I'd love to get a Girly pink one, don't think OH would be impressed though :haha:

Xx

I think savannah code only works on full price items unfortunately :-( The castle is very cute though, I bought the queen's jubilee set for £2.50 to go with it - castle has got to have a queen :haha:

ETA - woo hoo it works on the castle, how weird! That castle is much better than the newer version (as usual) so I've just ordered it. I got my castle for £11.25 but I'm going to take it back and keep this one as its got more stuff.

SAVANNAH is working on the sherwood castle!! oh my god my OH will murder me though....

didnt even notice that the castle was on sale! yeah savannah worked for me on it, paid £12 delivered x

bid- best response ever!!!!!

and yeah lyss loves happyland but i think i might love it more!

Other then Toys r Us & ELC, does anyone know anywhere that sells good PLASTIC cut and play food? xx

I've got the castle in my basket for pay day on Friday!! And I was doing so well resisting the bargains lol. I also have to go to toys r us tomorrow to get a replacement for Imogen's ariel doll while still on offer. She took it to my mums today and the dog chewed it!! Not impressed!!

Glad to see I've made everyone spend some money today. I thought i would try the savannah code and I was amazed it worked! Our bargain of the day :)

I love that castle, I sent the other one back as I thought it was rubbish. I am so tempted :haha:

Jeez girls, you are costing me a fortune. I'm running out of children for all these toys!!! I've started on next years gifts......!! :blush:

20% off when you spend £75 or more, simply enter code E4HD at checkout. Online only, includes existing offers.ends 2mro

got off my fb x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back