2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im suppossed to be making banana bread with LO after I cremated our cherry scones this morning by being on here :rofl:

I want to get my daughter who is 1 a doll for christmas can anyone recommend any?

And any good deals on dolls

Thank you

Great ideas for things at poundland....Will get myself there soon :winkwink:

The snap cards are great Siyren, definitely worth the money (although I'd of waited for the code but i'm too impatient!).

Poundland does seem great for xmas stuff this year, looking forward to going in next week as they usually have the full two aisles out but halloween items were still up so everything was in the one aisle, they should be gone now though :happydance:

xx

The snap cards are great Siyren, definitely worth the money (although I'd of waited for the code but i'm too impatient!).

Poundland does seem great for xmas stuff this year, looking forward to going in next week as they usually have the full two aisles out but halloween items were still up so everything was in the one aisle, they should be gone now though :happydance:

xx

Where did you get the snap cards from?

xx

Where did you get the snap cards from?

Early Learning Centre hun -

https://www.elc.co.uk/Christmas-Snap-Cards/118861,default,pd.html

xx

Anyone have Melissa + Doug stamp sets or paint your own money bank? I'm torn between the 2 as a gift and need some opinions x

I want to get my daughter who is 1 a doll for christmas can anyone recommend any?

Thank you

Maci will be ten months at Christmas and I've bought her a doll I got in b&m. Soft little pink one, good size and it sings twinkle twinkle. Cost £8 :flower:

Melissa & Doug Nina Ballerina - Magnetic Dress up - £6.47 - BARGAIN

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Melissa-Do...TF8&colid=2CER5GP8C3824&coliid=I1A68CDV2WR9BU

Thank you

Maci will be ten months at Christmas and I've bought her a doll I got in b&m. Soft little pink one, good size and it sings twinkle twinkle. Cost £8 :flower:

I've got my little girl baby annabel time to sleep its £30 but amazon had it on offer for £15 free delivery.

Thank you

I've got my little girl baby annabel time to sleep its £30 but amazon had it on offer for £15 free delivery.

I like the fact this doll is interactive but can you only use it lying down as my daughter loves putting her babies in her pushcahir

Thank you

I like the fact this doll is interactive but can you only use it lying down as my daughter loves putting her babies in her pushcahir

What about the baby annabel tickle and touch doll? My little one has it and loves it.. she loves kissing it as it kisses back. I got it last christmas from house of fraser for £15(usualyl £30)

Just looked on there and they've reduced it even more to £13.49:
https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Bab...9580-b523eb87a91e&istItemId=piiiwiqi&istBid=t

Free delivery to store or I think its £3 if u haven't got a store nr u, worth it cos thats the cheapest xx

Can anyone help me my son asked me for a red london bus and black cab for xmas Debenhams has cancelled them off my order has anyone seen any elsewhere?

Can anyone help me my son asked me for a red london bus and black cab for xmas Debenhams has cancelled them off my order has anyone seen any elsewhere?

How old is he? ELC have a Happyland London Red Bus x

Are they big or small? ELC have small wooden ones

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g