2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.tinydeal.com/
i use this site alot for things from china :) paypal accepted too!

That site looks great. Is it good quality stuff? I don't mind waiting if it will actually arrive.
ive only had a problem with glass from there before, everything else had been great, the glass ended up broken by the time it got here though, just double check the reviews though :flower:

Fao Sophie b, is this what you was talking about?
https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/ljo1984/62F4998A-5C68-4110-B600-8CF644497341-2317-000004B02274E5E0.jpg

Just used my code in store woo hoo! Got the till, the bouncy rabbit hopper thing for Freya (both I'll later sell onto in laws for gifts lol), leapfrog discovery house for a first birthday were going to and make your own Xmas cards which were already reduced to £1.80!! All for just over £40!! Eeeeeeek. I was so nervous but they put it through n lady said they've only sent them to selected customers so I'm lucky!! Ha ha yeh do lucky I printed off a forum link!! Suckers lol, I could even go back with another I'm that lucky lol.

No hun thats wooden, It was a plastic one I wanted. But well done getting all that :)

Got my email from ELC with voucher and code so I can order online too! Woohoo, I'm gonna get the till! xx

:wohoo: Got my email with 25% off from elc....might have to go back for more toys :rofl:
Also Zavvi have Brave Dvd on preorder at £8.95 which is a pretty good price for a preorder disney movie! Think amazon was £13.00 last time I checked!

Aw I didn't notice a plastic one. Defo get the till though, bargain price! Was contemplating the shopping basket too but my friends got Freya the shopping trolly for Xmas lol

Just ordered those finger puppets for Summer's stocking, she'll LOVE them.

EmmaAndFreya, is it for your LO? Just at our toddlers they have this one and Maci loves it ( will be buying it for her xmas). I noticed in your sig your LO is about Maci's age :)

https://www.tesco.com/direct/fisher-price-bright-beginnings-crocodile-keys/206-7088.prd

Ladies what should I buy a 16month old girl from elc for christmas???I was looking at the cupcake pram (£24) and doll (£9 one) I've got a couple of books and the pour and play tea set for her but need something else lol

The 25% off Vtech at Asda is working! Code vtech25

I should stop using bnb on my phone just unsubscribed again

Oh Jenny_Wren please please do,it would be great for stocking fillers!!! Year on year you don't let us down!!! LOL

The innotab 2 is included in the 25% off at Asda £50.60 so fab price!

I need to mothercare code anyone have one?

My bloody sister & step brother have totally screwed me over, we was all chipping in her my Nieces walker and a present we'd bought her at birth (which was £70 that I paid for) they've now told me they can't afford the walker money so now I have to pay out another £90 - I'm fuming!!!!

Any book people codes knocking around? They have Miranda Hearts book in for £5! :happydance:

The 25% off Vtech at Asda is working! Code vtech25

It would be working now that everything I want is sold out! :growlmad:

Oh no, I have just looked again and there is loads of out of stock items. I got the robot. I hope they get more stock

Yup I wanted the toot toot fire station, and some of the cars to go with DD's garage but alll the toot toot stuff is out of stock! Think the code works til monday so hopefully they'll get more stock!

Jen, do u know if they have money off very often? And if so can you stack codes? I don't know wether or not to just order this now? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"