2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
25% off. It is the email one that everyone was talking about.

why can't i find anything in elc to buy with the voucher?? Only thing i want is rainbow aquadoodle but its only slightly cheaper than other places so tempted to just get it with tesco vouchers doubled.

Ah just seen that. Shame cant get free delivery! Lol. Or free delivery to store!

xx

Thanks to whoever posted new look code (just treated myself for once) :thumbup:

Ah just seen that. Shame cant get free delivery! Lol. Or free delivery to store!

xx

Delivery is free on all ELC orders:thumbup:

Just checked my emails and i got a code too:happydance: now I just have to decide what to buy:haha:

And I just promised OH this afternoon that I was definitely finished buying for LO's xmas:blush:

Anyone be so kind and to pm there elc code that they aren't using, been waiting for ages to get ollies bits of happyland things.

Money off Yankee direct.com

£3 off a £30 spend: JOY3
£6 off £50 spend: JOY6
£11 off £70 spend: JOY15

Anyone be so kind and to pm there elc code that they aren't using, been waiting for ages to get ollies bits of happyland things.

If I click on the link a few pages back will that give me a code? I don't understand it.

If I click on the link a few pages back will that give me a code? I don't understand it.

Yeh I tried it yesterday to see if it generates a code and it I'd, but someone said it only works for 30 seconds so you need to have filled your basket first, I didn't know that and tried it a while after and it wouldn't work. Worth a try. X

Fred Claus on blu ray £2.20 free delivery

https://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-...+ae233{0-4.99}+ae233{0-4.99}+&urlrefer=search

Someone is welcome to my other ELC code.... Only needed one and if I have another one floating around here it will be used meaning more spent money! OH may kill me at that point :haha:

Xxx

Does anyone know any codes for smyths? Found the Spider-Man web shooter for less than£20 but would love a code aswel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"