2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen any onesies for girls. I need to get them for my nieces aged 9-10 & 12-13. Its not been as easy finding them as I thought.

I'm sure one of you lovely ladies will be able to help me, do you know whether the Disney store send out an email once they have dispatched an order? I'm soooo impatient and want to know whether its worth me going out or if they will alert me once its sent as I haven't received anything.

Has anyone seen any onesies for girls. I need to get them for my nieces aged 9-10 & 12-13. Its not been as easy finding them as I thought.

New Look does in the 9-15 range. I got my 12 year old cousin a cookie monster onesie :thumbup:

Yeah they do. And get a text saying when it wikk arrive if you gave mobile number. :)

I'm sure one of you lovely ladies will be able to help me, do you know whether the Disney store send out an email once they have dispatched an order? I'm soooo impatient and want to know whether its worth me going out or if they will alert me once its sent as I haven't received anything.

Yes, I usually get a dispatch email from the store aswel as a text from the courier

Thank you ladies, so I can venture out today knowing it isn't going to arrive.

I knew you lot would know :0) xx

Primark have some nice onesies. My sister is 14 and got one for herself and a Minnie Mouse one for Summer last week for £8 each. Summer's has been through the wash about four times and comes out great!

That link gives a different code each time so i theory everyone should b able to use it! x

I have a spare elc code pm me if you would like it :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back