2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 elc codes spare if anyomne wants them pm me x

I own two copies of disney mickeys Christmas DVD. Just tried to enter the second code in my rewards but it says I've already gained rewards from that title. Does anyone fancy swapping my code for one of theirs that hasn't been redeemed yet? It's worth 100 points. You just need to make sure you haven't entered a mickey Christmas already.

Anyone know a good site for photo upload calendars? xx

I've used Vistaprint the last couple of years and been very happy with how they've turned out xx

I ordered one off vistaprint for my mum and asked OH if he wanted one for his mum (while they were free of course!) and he said there's a reason they are free because they're crap and have advertising all over them, besides she's retired doesn't need a calendar............nice!

Xx

Anyone know a good site for photo upload calendars? xx

I've used Vistaprint the last couple of years and been very happy with how they've turned out xx

I ordered one off vistaprint for my mum and asked OH if he wanted one for his mum (while they were free of course!) and he said there's a reason they are free because they're crap and have advertising all over them, besides she's retired doesn't need a calendar............nice!

Xx

I used vistaprint last year & they was fantastic - think it'll be them again x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000I2OKDS/ref=aw_ls__3?colid=33T25O3BNZ4UY&coliid=I12WH48625HAJY
Anyone seen this any cheaper?

YEAH YOU CAN ONLY ENTER bloody caps enter it once, as it thinks your pinching codes otherwise i guess
i don't have any at the mo, but have the 3 pack mickey on it's way, dont know if its 3 leaflets for 100 points, or 1 leaflet with 300 points

I think blu rays give you 150points dont they? My only currently unused disney code is a bluray.

My dd got 2 for mickeys for Xmas last year so I was saving one in the wrapper in case I decided to give it to someone for Xmas this year. Couldn't stop myself opening it for the points as I'm only 100 away from having enough for a free DVD! Wish I hadn't now lol! Yes blu rays are 150.

Picked up this today from The Works, seems really good, not sure how long the flashing sign will last but even so think its well worth it -

https://www.theworks.co.uk/Letter-To-Santa-Pack/9781445405032.html

Anyone know of any codes for free photo cups? I did get OH one and I only paid p&p but he accidentally smashed it with DS school bag, he was pretty guttered so would like to surprise him x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"