2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freebie :)

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sp...ng-code-xmaspray2791-brooklyn-trading-1374113

kindle fire now £99 on amazon xx https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=346412707&pf_rd_i=468294

is anyone having issues with the ELC BOUNTYXMAS code or is it me just being either dumb, stupid or both?

Just had an email from ELC saying my item is back in stock, went through bounty to ELC added code it came up with the money off. Put card details in to pay and now it is coming up saying "Sorry, the promotion code you entered is not recognised." Never used code before so im a tad confussed. Damn ELC :hissy:

Don't know if it's been mentioned but 15% off the Disney store using the code JOLLYHOLLY
expired tomorrow (24th) so hurry :)

Apple store have got a one day sale - iPads/MacBooks/iPods etc x x

Zulily have lots of wooden toys on at the minute and tonnes of cute wooden food :)

There is quite a few toys on Amazon black friday today. There is scuttlebugs at 10am and seen some lego and wooden scotsman train sets

Also on amazon black Friday how do you know if its a signed copy?

My 13 year old has asked for some headphones for xmas can anyone recommend any decent ones that dont cost loads?

Also on amazon black Friday how do you know if its a signed copy?

It usually says in the title and/or description that it is.

My 13 year old has asked for some headphones for xmas can anyone recommend any decent ones that dont cost loads?

There were some on Amazon's Black Friday, but I have no idea if they were any good.

is anyone having issues with the ELC BOUNTYXMAS code or is it me just being either dumb, stupid or both?

Just had an email from ELC saying my item is back in stock, went through bounty to ELC added code it came up with the money off. Put card details in to pay and now it is coming up saying "Sorry, the promotion code you entered is not recognised." Never used code before so im a tad confussed. Damn ELC :hissy:

The ladies on here helped me out with this yesterday. You have to go through bounty for it to work. I cannot do links as I'm on my phone but a lady 2-3 posts down has posted the link you need x

|Nope, they've just had the 2 sets of special editions so far and the first pair were cheaper than the 2nd :) xx

Argento are doing deals for an hour every hour today until 3pm through their facebook page :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"