2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some arrangements with yodel as I'm getting really annoyed with seeing things as delivered online and having no idea where they are :grr:

:brat:tesco direct code not working- first they dont have the aquadoodle in stock then i sign up for stock alerts still doesnt tell me then go to order some bis and the code has expired-tesco must hate me:haha:

Don't know if it's been posted but you can get 20% off and free delivery at accessorize using TREAT20. Ends 25th November!

Anyone else get a little embarrased when the same delivery person keeps coming with stuff? :blush: LOL

Yes! :blush: I actually had a delivery man comment this week about the fact he cannot believe how many disney store orders he has delivered to me in the last six weeks :blush:

I also buy my postman a present at work as a thank you for all my year long deliveries from eBay :blush:

The Night Before Christmas book at M & S, only £1. Also included in the 3 for 2 on Christmas gifts.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Sea...2_1353706296_da72ba1db37f5e74945a9761268341f8

Also, 12 pts for every £1 spent at Boots this weekend (just saw the ad on tv)

I think you have to spend at least £30 first.

Yes after I posted that, I saw it was £60 online. Not sure in store.

Pretty sure its £30 in store saw a sign up at the boots near me today :)

£30 in store, £60 online :) used to be £50 in store, they're more generous this year! :haha:

grrr at boots - my local boots is tiny and the only Christmas stuff it ever has is a small amount of smellies so I have to order online. I have a few bits I want from the 3for2 but 1 is always out of stock, when ones comes back in stock another is out of stock.

The finger puppets just came from ebay (not the animal ones, the set of 6 people)
They're lovely, i've giver her them now, shes sat making them kiss and hug!

For those waiting, you won't be dissapointed for the pennies spent :) x

Can anyone find a Canterbury England Rugby Union Authentic Away Shirt 2012 2013 for less than £68.99?x

20cm 3d wooden farm puzzle, 70% off.. £4.01 delivered https://www.amazon.co.uk/Magnetic-F...E7HK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1353756590&sr=8-5

Looking for a doll for DD, shes 5 yrs old.....i'm not really into all these moving, crying dolls etc...looking for just a doll, maybe one with a dummy? Anyone got any ideas?

xx

i ordered the people puppets too for lo advent calender, how long did you have to wait for delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back