2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
25% off ELC enter SANTA25 at checkout

On all toys including existing offers - just got email! :)

Damn elc code....I bought another present... though I'm giving it for his birthday before Christmas so doesn't really count :rofl: OH will kill me though as I just bought LO the drum kit hahaha

I only ordered the Thomas wipe clean book and big easy colouring book. Only came to £3.73. Be rude not to order something,right?!

25% off all toys at elc (including existing offers) til 5th dec, enter code SANTA25 at checkout :)

oops didnt refresh before posting lol!

Ive not posted on B&B much recently but I have saved a fortune on my xmas shopping thanks to you ladies..just wanted to say thank you :D xx

also rage! sw the code and thought happy days the innotab will be dead cheap, but theyve put the price up grrrrr!!!

Thanks for the ELC. I was just at the checkout about to use a birthday code. Only one item was eligible though with the 20% bday. The 25% came off the whole bill!!!!
Excellent!!!! Thanks! :))) xxx

I was about to post about ELC lol, now what to buy..... reckon it comes off books?

Just ordered an aquadoodle for Freya for her bday on OH's card OOPS!

ooh there was nothing really needed from elc but couldn't let that code pass by lol.

i wanted the happyland storage box last week that magically went out of stock when it was on sale, now its back up to full price elc, have put it back in stock! grrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"