2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ps

If anyone see's that soap & glory bring out a Xmas gift set like last year (£60 down to £25) please inbox me as it'll email me! As soon as they're online they're out of stock virtually! So I need to get one :) still using one or two bits from last year, as my treat stuff!

Me too please.
:flower:

quite like that fisher price pram, any cheaper than £30?

Have u got 'the entertainer' nr u? They've got the fisher price strollers half price.. theirs diff coloured ones but they all look similar, they've only got these 2 online but their out of stock.. they had a lovely pink and green one in store. https://www.thetoyshop.com/search?text=fisher+price+stroller

OR if u want 1 thats more a pram style instead of a stroller, I got my daughter this 1 last christmas(she was 18months) and its perfect size for her. It looks much better in person.. & smaller and less bulky then the silvercross ones.

https://www.thetoyshop.com/Dolls-an...cessories/Mama-&-Papas-My-First-Pram/p/407411

The Imaginex Batcave is down to £30 on Asda direct.

Also the Innotab 2's are down to £42.49 at Boots. This is online only.

Living social have a deal today of a £10 Starbucks ecard for just £5.

If anyone is buying one here's my referral link:
https://t.livingsocial.com/deals/540000?ref=email-jp&rpi=94444862&rui=94937961

Ive bought one and will be saving it until Xmas week when they reduce their Xmas gifts instore to half price.

Editing to say deal expires at midnight.

Happyland dino is half price£17.50 on elc (for anyone who hasn't already got it lol) :flower:

Eta and dont forget santa25 bargain!!

Happyland dino is half price£17.50 on elc (for anyone who hasn't already got it lol) :flower:

Eta and dont forget santa25 bargain!![/QUOTE

Dont forget to use the code for another 25% off..... £13.12.. am soooo tempted :dohh:

ETA ^^^ what's all that gobbelydegook?? lol

Happyland dino is half price£17.50 on elc (for anyone who hasn't already got it lol) :flower: Eta and dont forget santa25 bargain!![/QUOTE Dont forget to use the code for another 25% off..... £13.12.. am soooo tempted :dohh: ETA ^^^ what's all that gobbelydegook?? lol

If you edit post and add a ] at the very end of the second QUOTE, it'll close it, resulting in a quote box! x

Happyland dino is half price£17.50 on elc (for anyone who hasn't already got it lol) :flower: Eta and dont forget santa25 bargain!![/QUOTE Dont forget to use the code for another 25% off..... £13.12.. am soooo tempted :dohh: ETA ^^^ what's all that gobbelydegook?? lol

If you edit post and add a ] at the very end of the second QUOTE, it'll close it, resulting in a quote box! x

I just replied with a quote and that happened. Im so not skilled with computers lol

Eta and dont forget santa25 bargain!![/QUOTE

Dont forget to use the code for another 25% off..... £13.12.. am soooo tempted :dohh:

ETA ^^^ what's all that gobbelydegook?? lol

Buy it:haha:

Its fab, my daughter loves it. We got the old style red one for £15.20 with codes which I thought was a bargain.

the dino set is awesome
if you dont have it BUY IT!

:haha:

(should totally work for elc)

:rofl:

is it not possible these days to get a hard bodied doll like baby born etc that does nothing electronic at all?

the dino set is awesome!
there were loads in my local elc on wed. my bestie bought one!

is it not possible these days to get a hard bodied doll like baby born etc that does nothing electronic at all?

I got a hard bodied doll from Asda, it's a baby wet doll so it pees but it's not electrical and can be taken in the bath etc.

ETA Here's the link https://direct.asda.com/Lots-to-Love---Drink-and-Wet-Doll/000770562,default,pd.html, I think they do loads of different dolls in this range so not just the wet one.

God you're right, checking out with ELC is way too easy! entered 3 numbers and that was it, although got 2 puzzles a book and a little stocking filler for £20.

Just hope Abby's birthday code comes soon!

Anyone know were the cheapest place to get a ipod touch? Any codes or anything? :flower:

Siyren, Tesco and Asda both do their own dolls like that x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back