2012?

Frooty

Reaction score
Anyone believe in the dec 2012 conspiracies? My oh is really into it and think he believes it does anyone else believe in it? Or think its a pile of rubbish?

That the world is going to end. Something to do with the Mayan calender ending. Don't know the full story as its very long

The end of the Mayan (sp?) calendar?
I hope not since it's my sons bd! 21/12/12, apparently the Mayans just stopped producing calendar at that point and never actually predicted the end of the world.... don't know how true that is, guess we'll just have to wait and see lol!
But no, I don't personally believe the world will end next year!
x

i think its a pile of utter rubbish. lol
thats just when the mayans stopped their calendar. none of them actually said "the world will end". and even if they did i'd still think its rubbish :haha:

i think its a pile of utter rubbish. lol
thats just when the mayans stopped their calendar. none of them actually said "the world will end". and even if they did i'd still think its rubbish :haha:

That's how I feel, plus the Mayans have been gone for quite a while now, a lot can change!! Lol!!
I do think it's rubbish though, just the most famous of many end of the world theories throughout time, and lets be honest we're still here now! :) lol!

i think its def a pile of rubbish did we honestly think the mayans were gonna make a calander that went on forever? theres been many the world is going to end days in the US and we are all still here. noone can predict when the world is going to end.

No, its just based on a Mayan calendar, its silly :)
Watched a bit on the Illuminati yesterday though and scared the poop out of myself! :rofl:

I know its a pile of rubbish as I have boxes of Cheesey Pasta which have sell by dates of 2013, if the world was gonna end they wouldnt go past 2012 would they? :haha:

It's like saying that the world is going to end on December 31st, cos my calendar runs out on that day, and how can the world keep going if my calendar has stopped?

I think the actual indigenous people in that area said exactly what Patch said. It's the end of the calendar. You're supposed to just go back to the beginning of their crazy ass long calendar.

That said, there's also some people who did some calculations and decided that we made a mistake due to the change in our calendar back however many years (sorry, I'm just not good at remembering details like this). According to this, the "end date" has already passed. I think it was some time just this October.

And then there are others who think it's not "the end of the world", but a shift in consciousness. Or something.

I don't believe the world will end but do love reading these theories.

I know its a pile of rubbish as I have boxes of Cheesey Pasta which have sell by dates of 2013, if the world was gonna end they wouldnt go past 2012 would they? :haha:

:rofl:

That is very true!

It's like saying that the world is going to end on December 31st, cos my calendar runs out on that day, and how can the world keep going if my calendar has stopped?

My watch has stopped, it must be the end of time :baby:

My watch has stopped, it must be the end of time :baby:

Hehe, indeed. We we're orienteering and walked further than our map covered, so we obviously walked beyond the end of the known universe.

end of things as we know it spiritually. Not physically.

The crystal skulls amazes me though!

end of things as we know it spiritually. Not physically.

The crystal skulls amazes me though!

Yeah they amaze me too. I definatley believe something will happen but I don't think its the end of the world, I think its the end of the world as we know it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->