2013/2014 Clomid Friends Support

Nightnurse

Engaged Sept.5th & TTC#1
Reaction score
What days ?
How much?
when do u test?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/198895-nightnurses-11-year-ltttc-battle-2013-baby-173.html

I'm on 50mg
days 2-6
Testing on January 4th
:hugs:

hey nightnurse,,i'm a night shift nurse as well..i have unexplained infertility..with first dd..and took 7 years before i got pregnant again with second dd..got pregnant again with twins in 2010 had a mmc, and another mc in oct of 2010..and nada since then except the loss of my left ovary and tube due to large dermoid cyst
i have been on and off clomid for the last year..took a break over summer...but mostly i get forced breaks because they find follicular cysts..:(
i finally got the go ahead this month to resume clomid..100 mg ( my progesterone levels were too low on the 50mg) and i do a trigger shot and do timed intercourse..
i will take the last dose today..cd 4-8...i go for an u/s on the 29th to check maturity of eggs..if they are a certain size then i take my trigger shot..my lp is short so i only have to wait about 10-11 days before i find out if i'm pregnat after i ovulate..
the side effects i suffer from the most is hot flashes, moody, acne, bloating and headaches..but i'll live with it if it helps us with conceivin numb 3, which we have been ttc now for 4 years..since 09..
good luck to you hope this helps

Days 4-8 (instead of 3-7, I got my prescription late!)
50mg...I actually ovulate on my own so the clomid is to hopefully make my ovulation stronger and produce more eggs. I've been trying for 9 years now...secondary unexplained infertility.

As far as testing goes:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1701267-testing-out-trigger.html

I'm currently testing out my trigger shot right now if you would like to follow along :)

popchick..you sound like me..i did that in dec..tested my trigger out..it stayed in my system for 10days then on the 11 day, i started af :(

How long after you got the trigger shot did you ovulate? I figured my temp would spike today, but it didn't! I always heard 36hrs after the shot.

hey popchick...put on the romance tonight and BD

:dust: and more :dust: popchick..
i have an u/s on the 29th to check follicle size and then they will tell me when to trigger.

Good luckat the appointment....they are always so nerve wracking!

I'm about 5 dpo no monitoring or anything like you guys, not feeling much of anything though,although I have been sick the entire month with something or the other,just trying to get healthy again

10 DPO today,and just feel so different this cycle somehow, really bloated and gassy,tummy feels always fully and uncomfortable,nips were tender but now breasts are a little sore,but that is usual for AF,what isnt is that I hate to sleep and have been doing it during the day which i almost never do,if not during the day then i'm out by at least 9pm and cant get anything do cause i'm so tired and have no energy although i'm taking vitamis,I really hope this is a BFP for me and u ladies too,good luck

Whats the update on you ladies????

hey nightnurse.. i think i am 1dpo but can' t be sure ..i went in on the 29th for follicle check..had three eggs on my only ovary..they had me trigger the morning of the 30th and start dtd on the night of the 30th, and the 31st and today..so we had some morning :sex: as i heard that morning :sex: increases your chances of :bfp:....normally i can tell when i ovulate as i get sore nips..but i haven't experienced that yet..so who knows..i did have ovary pain yesterday..
good luck to you..when will you test??

Still just waiting over here 8dpo and 10 days past trigger. Maybe an implantation dip today but won't know that until tomorrow!

i know i for sure ovulated but don't know which day exactly. i am four dp trigger shot..
i have been highly irritable..i know it's from the hormone injecton..but can't seem to help myself.
hope you all are doing well

any news ladies? has anyone poas yet??? it's still early for me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->