2013/2014 Clomid Friends Support

my gp didn't mention predictor kit. she just said i needed a blood test on day 21.

my gp didn't mention predictor kit. she just said i needed a blood test on day 21.

Humm that's strange. You won't know when you ovulate if your not temping, charting or using an opk. The day 21 blood test will just tell you that you in fact ovulated but if you don't know when you do you could miss baby making sex all together.

well that what i thought. i guess i can get some from ebay. maybe she just thought we'd carry on having sex every other day??

well that what i thought. i guess i can get some from ebay. maybe she just thought we'd carry on having sex every other day??

Yeah that will work too. My hubby and I baby dance once a day every day but we know when I ovulate.

Hey ladies ,AF showed on the 6th and I was really down about it,om my next round and waiting to O Whats the update on u ladies?

Hey ladies ,AF showed on the 6th and I was really down about it,om my next round and waiting to O Whats the update on u ladies?

Aww I'm so sorry Hun :/ has your doctor said what's the next step for you? As for me I ovulated on Wednesday and had plenty of baby making sex now just waiting on my day 21 blood test on the 21st.

Aww I'm so sorry Hun :/ has your doctor said what's the next step for you? As for me I ovulated on Wednesday and had plenty of baby making sex now just waiting on my day 21 blood test on the 21st.

I have been given 3 cycles so its still a while,I believe DH has a low SA but the docs over here are just too lazy to confirm it and they are not many who can since we live in a small island in the caribbean its all limited ir too expensive,I may take a break after or baby get scaned,last blood tests I had all seem to be ok,so I hope I get my BFP soon

Glad that you got some BD'ing in,keeping my FX'ed

If AF doesnt show will be testing on March 2nd

Sorry to hear

AFM : will wait till AF turns up or not

P.S my lil sister (31,lol ) just found out she had a surprise BFP with her 4th and not really thrilled

Can I ask you, ladies, did any of you take the Clomid CD5-9 and if so, what difference did it make to your usual non-Clomid ovulation days, i.e. did you ovulate the same CD, earlier or later than without Clomid?

Can I ask you, ladies, did any of you take the Clomid CD5-9 and if so, what difference did it make to your usual non-Clomid ovulation days, i.e. did you ovulate the same CD, earlier or later than without Clomid?

I take it cycle day 3-7 and I ovulated the exact same day as I would without it.

Update: After trying a few rounds of Femara/Letrozole I am now back on Clomid,I am taking 50mgs days 2-6,waiting to O now

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/assisted-conception/2229445-clomid-2014-beyond.html#post33726195

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->