2013/2014 Clomid Friends Support

Hello ladies, I just started my third round of clomid this month. 50 mg days 3-7. My hubby had a sperm analysis done which was good and I had a progesterone test done and my levels are low. Although the first month of clomid on my day 21 progesteone test i read 28.95 which my doctor was inpressed with. We tried a year and a half on our own. The doctor decided clomid was our next option. I do ovulate every month on my own though. My periods are every 27 days and I get a positive on an opk on cycle day 13 every month. I am glad to finally have found some other women who I can relate to. I did have horrible side effects. Hot flashes, headaches, fatique. Hoping the third round works this...

I am starting to get discouraged and need some success stories :/

dani, welcome..my story is similar to yours..i ovulate on my own per my dr..i got positive opks every month and my cycles were 27-28 days..my dh had an excellent semen analysis..my fs said that the average person on clomid takes at least three cycles to work..good luck to you

dani, welcome..my story is similar to yours..i ovulate on my own per my dr..i got positive opks every month and my cycles were 27-28 days..my dh had an excellent semen analysis..my fs said that the average person on clomid takes at least three cycles to work..good luck to you

Thank you for your support! I am glad to know there is someone else out there in a similar situation as me.

my dh and i have always had fertility issues..i had a 21 day done after first starting clomid and i was only a 10..on 50mg..my dr wants it to be 15 on a medicated cycle..so they increased my dose to 100mg..and it went up to 14.5 so they left me at that..this month i had three good eggs..the best results yet..
all thes s/e you mentioned i had/have...headaches, hot flashes, irritability and horrible constipation from the increase of progesterone..i also had trigger shot to induce ovulation..we did timed intercourse..now we are in the tww..

i haven't had the chance to take it consecutively for a few months as i develop cysts so they monitor my ovary very closely by u/s..if i develop cysts i have to go on bcp's and wait for them to shrink to under 2cm..if they are under that then i get to take clomid..it's a month to month basis for us..
ok i am off to bed..good luck to you..keep us posted

Good luck ladies hoping for some good news soon

AFM,AF is due today and wishing on a start that she stays away,if she does I will be able to test at least by Wednesday, fx for everyone

No good news over here. I thought I had an implantation dip over here, but the trigger finally tested out of my system this morning. Pretty depressed about it....was hoping for some good news since my chart looked so good and all of my blood work and ultrasounds were really good this month :(

Hoping you guys have better luck than I am this month!

nightnurse..good luck to you..:dust: for the :witch: to stay gone

popchick..how long did it take you to test the trigger out of your system? when is your af due? Praying for your :bfp: still..:dust:

Today is 10dpo and 12 days past trigger. The line was still there this morning, but just barely. I imagine it will be completely gone tomorrow.

I'm just so disappointed. In all my years of doing this, I've never had a temp in my lp go below my coverline. They aren't super high, but they always stay up until 14-15dpo when AF gets here. I was so hopefull that it was an implantation dip :(

And thank you for the prayers...they are always welcome :)

Good luck ladies hoping for some good news soon

AFM,AF is due today and wishing on a start that she stays away,if she does I will be able to test at least by Wednesday, fx for everyone

Good luck! Fingers crossed the witch stays away for you!

Today is 10dpo and 12 days past trigger. The line was still there this morning, but just barely. I imagine it will be completely gone tomorrow.

I'm just so disappointed. In all my years of doing this, I've never had a temp in my lp go below my coverline. They aren't super high, but they always stay up until 14-15dpo when AF gets here. I was so hopefull that it was an implantation dip :(

And thank you for the prayers...they are always welcome :)

There is still time,I hope the line stays there for a very long time... *hint hint *

popchick...it is very depressing, to not see that line get darker when testing out the trigger... I don't temp because I work nights and the dr recommended against it because i don't have great sleep patterns and it stressed me out..but one time i did have a huge nose dive in temp and i burst into tears, af started the next day..but i'm still holding out hope for you hun
nightnurse:..hoping af is still gone:)
dani...i can't remember, did you say you had o'd already?? or are you waiting to o still?

popchick...it is very depressing, to not see that line get darker when testing out the trigger... I don't temp because I work nights and the dr recommended against it because i don't have great sleep patterns and it stressed me out..but one time i did have a huge nose dive in temp and i burst into tears, af started the next day..but i'm still holding out hope for you hun
nightnurse:..hoping af is still gone:)
dani...i can't remember, did you say you had o'd already?? or are you waiting to o still?

I am just now taking my last pill tomorrow. I will o on feb 12th.

danni, how are you, hoping the clomid s/e are not too bad for you.
popchick/nightnurse..how are you two coming along..any good news?

i am 9dpo and i am cramping..i know af will be arriving on monday...:( trigger shot is out of my system, i checked yesterday and it was gone.

danni, how are you, hoping the clomid s/e are not too bad for you.
popchick/nightnurse..how are you two coming along..any good news?

i am 9dpo and i am cramping..i know af will be arriving on monday...:( trigger shot is out of my system, i checked yesterday and it was gone.

I am doing pretty good, coming up on ovulation here soon. Starting using my opk's this morning. The side effects were mild compared to other months. Had some rough hot flashes though. Fingers crossed af stays away for you!

Loveanurse1- have you tested yet or are holding out for af to be late? I always test two days before af is due, not sure how you can hold out! Fingers crossed the witch stays away for you!

no, i won't test. I have a short lp and my af is due tomorrow. Maybe i will tomorrow, but i am cramping. don't have any real expectations of a :bfp: at all :(

Hi guys.

Wondered if I could join in.

I just picked up my prescription for clomid after ttc no.2 for over a year. I have pcos so don't ovulate at all myself.

Just got to take prov to kick start af then I can start clomid day 2-6.

How soon after the clomid do you ovulate, if of course it works?

Hi guys.

Wondered if I could join in.

I just picked up my prescription for clomid after ttc no.2 for over a year. I have pcos so don't ovulate at all myself.

Just got to take prov to kick start af then I can start clomid day 2-6.

How soon after the clomid do you ovulate, if of course it works?

Well every woman is different. There is no key ovulation time after clomid but you should use ovulation predictor kits like your doctor should have suggesex starting day 11 until you get a positive. I usually always get a positive 7 days after my last pill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->