Status
Not open for further replies.
book alert!

guess how much I love you
£1.59 free delivery on amazon
Hardback

:thumbup:

cant post link as on tablet

Just a warning this is tiny!! Ive put it in los stocking but doubt ill read it as ill struggle to read the words that small.

Glad I didn't order now :haha:

Not as cheap but m&s have a lovely version half price so only 3 quid. I got that and the grufflo (which I can't find on the site anymore :shrug:)

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Gue...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=321381407&pf_rd_s=center-3

Wooden stove (similar style to the Brio ones) £24.74

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micki-1020...5A1OLE&s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1387223772&sr=1-138

Hoping I get a Next VIP slot as I normally get quite a bit in that which saves me a bun fight in store normally end up going to the store too!

Me too, have you got any clue when they might be giving them out?
I've been trying to think when it was last year but can't remember!

Next sale...Cant wait!!! 3.30am is late at ours! The que would be 100-150 people strong by half 3! I get there around half 2 in the summer one and usually around 8-10 people in front of me!! xx

Haha determination at its best!! Things we do for a good bargainxx :haha::thumbup:

Hoping I get a Next VIP slot as I normally get quite a bit in that which saves me a bun fight in store normally end up going to the store too!

Me too, have you got any clue when they might be giving them out?
I've been trying to think when it was last year but can't remember!

Last years VIP sale was on Saturday 22nd December. So hopefully it'll be this coming weekend :)

The only way id be at next at 3.30am is if i rolled there after a night out. I value my sleep too much lol!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Style-Me-M...ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A112LTL2GXGMT5

rrp - £29.99 - £4.04 delivered!

Ugh, 3:30am??! I'm not that excited! Why do I never get VIP slots??! Boo!! I've got an account with them, I spend well over £300 a year on it... What else do I need to do?

Ugh, 3:30am??! I'm not that excited! Why do I never get VIP slots??! Boo!! I've got an account with them, I spend well over £300 a year on it... What else do I need to do?

Do you get the catalogue? As you need to get that and not make many returns x

I dont get the next catakogue but have still had vip slots a few times. I complained to them as the catalogue jst goes in recycling so is a waste. Lol.

Xx

I need money off asda direct lol
Searching and my bro has told me to get a 1direction beanbag - very had them for £20 but OOS damn as I could have paid off over three months. Asda next cheapest has at £20 too but I want to make it cheaper lol!

Oh it says on the site you need to get it, maybe if they don't all go they offer them to people who don't. I don't want to pay for it lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"