*** 2013 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!!!! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if when you place an order online (but it hasn't dispatched yet) whether your 'available balance' automatically updates? Trying to work out how much money I actually have...

Rumour has it Sainsburys Tu is going to have a sale, slowing going out now for start tomorrow

Does anyone know if when you place an order online (but it hasn't dispatched yet) whether your 'available balance' automatically updates? Trying to work out how much money I actually have...

Mine usually updates except when ordering from Amazon or The Body Shop as they charge you on dispatch - check your email to see if it says at what point you will be charged xx

Happyland Fire Station - £12.50 at Mothercare! Lots of other bits half price too...

https://www.mothercare.com/HappyLand-Fire-Station/134266,default,pd.html#q=Happyland

Just to let m&s glitch people know, my collect in store order worth £248 has been dispatched, got a dispatch email just now saying that payment of £0 has been taken from my card and my order can be picked up from 12 tmoro :happydance:

there seems to be loads of glitches this year

:happydance:

Take a piccy mummyfin!​

i have two codes for tesco clothing if anyone wants them.

£15 off when spending £60
and
25% off when spending £40

i think their unique so wont post until somebody wants them

Just to let m&s glitch people know, my collect in store order worth £248 has been dispatched, got a dispatch email just now saying that payment of £0 has been taken from my card and my order can be picked up from 12 tmoro :happydance:

Oooh awesome, I opted to pay £3.50 and get it delivered to my house cos the earliest day for click and collect was Saturday and I thought it'd definitely get cancelled if I did that. Mine still says despatching soon so I'm hoping it goes through :)

Bought Amelie a cabbage patch doll which is currently 14.99 on amazon(reduced from 29.99). Never had one when I was growing up in the 80s lol xx

Oooh awesome, I opted to pay £3.50 and get it delivered to my house cos the earliest day for click and collect was Saturday and I thought it'd definitely get cancelled if I did that. Mine still says despatching soon so I'm hoping it goes through :)

My home delivery one is still at dispatching soon or something like that, it was a smaller order though so not as bothered about it. So excited to pick it up tmoro afternoon :happydance:

My home delivery one is still at dispatching soon or something like that, it was a smaller order though so not as bothered about it. So excited to pick it up tmoro afternoon :happydance:

Lucky ladies! Please share a stash pic of these amazing orders :flower:

Just got an m and s dispatch email, payment method says gift certificate! Only ordered 3 sets.

Just got an email to say my m and s order is ready for collection!

Dorothy Perkins have a sale online - up to 50% off and if you use code TAKE20 you get a further 20% off and TREATDEL gets you free next day or nominated day delivery. I just got 3 dresses for £30 delivered tomorrow :thumbup:

Dorothy Perkins have a sale online - up to 50% off and if you use code TAKE20 you get a further 20% off and TREATDEL gets you free next day or nominated day delivery. I just got 3 dresses for £30 delivered tomorrow :thumbup:

thanks so much for this! just got my last Christmas present!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"