2014 Brides-to-Be Buddies!

My dress is ivory with sparkly detailing, I've posted a pic of it in my journal. (Stalkers welcome! Lol)
My colour scheme is lilac and silver.
xxx

28 days today! My colours are purple and gold

ahh similar to mine, purple and cream. wow, 28 days are you ready?:happydance:

Erm kinda!

p.s Our colour is orange!

My colours are purple and gold

ahh similar to mine, purple and cream.

Loving all the colors, ladies!:thumbup:

So who's doing a white dress? Who is doing other or accents on dress?

I'm doing a white dress with royal blue bouquet and fascinator on my veil. Well, this is what I'm planning as of right now. Seeing as how I'm not picking a dress for another 4-5 months, I could fall in love with something in color.

I'm in a light gold dress.

That is a beautiful dress, LittleLady! :thumbup: Will you wear it to the reception or have a 2nd outfit?

Yes i agree wear it for as long as poss! I've been joking i'll sleep in mine!

Oh absolutely wear it all day. I didn't want to take mine off the day I bought it never mind on my wedding day lol x

Hi, Kizzy454! :wave: Great colors! I've always liked red but not for myself! It's such a bold and beautiful color...I just can't pull it off! lol

Our shades vary slightly as everything is from the internet. Just ordered my dress now impaitiently awaiting for it to be shipped! xxx

Were not having a planner. We cant afford the extra cost and id rather do it myself so I know its done how i want it not how someone else wants it done. :flower:

No, didn't really consider it as had a year to plan it myself. Would think it would be very helpful for a short timeframe :)

I hope to have one, I'm meeting with her Saturday. I just read that it's really helpful for her to take care of vendor issues and payment issues on the day of the wedding so people aren't coming to you and also because they work with the vendors so often they can sometimes get discounts/deals.

I think it would be different though if I had more family and friends here to help me, but I don't...it's really just me and OH and all our fam and friends will be coming from the mainland.

I'm planning all my self haha
All stand by for disaster zone xx

I'm doing my own planning too, in fact I'm DIYing almost everything, out of financial necessity. I'm a bit of a control freak though, so probably wouldn't be comfortable with someones else interference :winkwink:

Well, if I decide not to keep the planner I'll come to you ladies for advice! :haha:

I'd hate to have a planner! Most things are paid for in advance here so that's not an issue.

Yeah theres only one thing in our wedding that can be paid off on the day the rest needs to be paid up by two weeks before the wedding. And we'll probably pay it 2 weeks before anyway x

Most of the vendors here want partial payment up front and the rest on the day of service.

Most of the vendors here want partial payment up front and the rest on the day of service.

I couldnt be bothered with that! Im carrying no money on our wedding day and I think most suppliers of mine want payment at least 4 weeks before. :thumbup:

How is everybody getting along? This week I paid the deposit for the car, ordered my invites, and bought some picture frames for our table numbers. I am also going to book an appointment with the cake lady, pay the deposit for the honeymoon, and pay off my dress in the next week.

Had a lot of stress lately, caused by worrying about exams, and worrying about what I need to get done for the wedding. I've had terrible tummy troubles and headaches because of it, and I've been so clumsy due to being distracted that I'm practically one big bruise at the moment. I actually think I might have blacked out once, because I don't remember how I feel I just remember hitting the ground (and the wall and the toilet). I hit my head and knee, twisted my ankle and jarred my shoulder. It wasn't fun. But hopefully now the exam I was panicking about is out of the way, and I only have the "easy" one left (or at least I hope, but it's the one on the subject I know more about) all this should stop. I am feeling less queasy and haven't had a headache since before the exam so fingers crossed it stays that way xx

You have been busy! hope the stressful bits ease off.

Was pretty busy sunday wedding planning. First time this year i've sat down and spend hours on the computer. Ordered my tiara, veil, flower girl dresses, bits to make tableplan and table name signs and bubbles for the kids on the table. The tiara/hairband has arrived and i'm not sure i like it, or if even i want anything in my hair anymore! :dohh:
and the flower girl dresses arrived which are gorgeous however they don't match the purple of the older bridesmaids so going to put a bridemaid dress on myself over the weekend and stand next to a flower girl and see how obvious it will be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->