2014 February Rainbows

Hey everyone! :wave:

I'm wondering if I can join. I got a clear BFP today!! Although I'm hesitant since I'm only 10 dpo (although I could be wrong on this since I never got a positive OPK).

I think my estimated due date will be Feb 17th! This will be my first LO! :D

I had a mmc last fall (found out at 12 weeks that it had only developed to 9 weeks).

Even though I'm cautious, I still want to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy!

Can I join?
I want to be very cautious, try not to overs hare and over read. It will only make me more anxious.
I got my first positive last week, but finally got the beta and thick line to confirm Thursday.
According to countdown to pregnancy, I'm due February 11th, which is creepy, as November 11th was my previous due date.
Our loss was in April at 7 weeks, a MMC. I'm trying to be slightly oblivious as to what could go wrong, so I can keep calm and enjoy. I keep looking at pregnant woman and envy them for not knowing the worry. I know it's always there, but I wish I didn't have to know from experience.
Every little pain makes me wonder, and every trip to the bathroom is cautious. I want February to be here already.
I'm getting forward to knowing everyone better, and to welcome many wonderful chubby bouncing babies next year!
First scan will be June 28th, at 7+2 days. And the wait begins...

can i join please? EDD based on LMP is february 14th!

Very scared after a second trimester loss at Christmas :(

Started bleeding this morning. Only when I wipe. Am very scared

Welcome everyone who has joined since my last post - let's hope we all get our rainbows this time!

Baby1 - I really hope everything's ok. It's not unusual to have a bit of bleeding, try not to worry (I know that's not easy when you've had a previous loss..). When are you seeing your doctor? Best to get checked out for your own peace of mind xxx

Hi ladies - well it seems to have stopped now, was only there when I wiped, pink initially, then brown now nothing. Scared stiff every time I go to the loo!
Going to get my bloods done this week to see if they're doubling.
Thanks for your support :hugs:

It sounds very good if its brown and now stopped! Let us know what happens with the results :) :hugs:

Happy 6 weeks to cb1and 5 weeks to Vixie27

Thank you hun. I had more blood taken Friday and my doctor is going to ring me tomorrow to tell me what my levels are at. I'm so nervous but I don't know why lol. I don't have any symptoms but haven't had any bleeding etc either she only took bloods as she wants to watch my levels coz uve had 3 mcs in 18 months. Hope everyone else is doing well x

Hi ladies - well it seems to have stopped now, was only there when I wiped, pink initially, then brown now nothing. Scared stiff every time I go to the loo!

It could be left over from implantation or if you have had intercourse in the last few days could be from irritated cervix. I've known people have full on heavy red clotting and their baby be ok. Try to relax and stay calm I know it's hard. Thinking of you xx

It could be left over from implantation or if you have had intercourse in the last few days could be from irritated cervix. I've known people have full on heavy red clotting and their baby be ok. Try to relax and stay calm I know it's hard. Thinking of you xx

Vixie - you're right, we did have intercourse yesterday and (sorry if TMI) there was one point where he went a bit deep and it really did hurt much more than normal. Hopefully that's what it is. Hoping you get good news with your numbers this week :hugs:

I had this with my daughter it was bleeding from my cervix. Your cervix is much more sensitive while pregant and all the blood vessels are bigger. I had bleeding after an internal scan with my daughter it was literally everytime something touched my cervix it bled. If its your cervix it won't effect the baby. X

Baby1 hold off on bding for a few weeks sorry for the scare and I hope baby id fine.

Got my latest betas back today last Monday they were 590 and Friday they were 2660. Is that good progress in 96 hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->