2014 February Rainbows

That looks good to me vixie, it's supposed to double every 2 - 3 days.

I had my first blood test last week at 5 +5, had my second this morning at 6 +2. Results from the first were just over 8,000 should get the next result on Thursday...

How's everyone feeling today - I'm really nauseaous which I'm pleased about, but I do feel rubbish...

That looks good to me vixie, it's supposed to double every 2 - 3 days.

I had my first blood test last week at 5 +5, had my second this morning at 6 +2. Results from the first were just over 8,000 should get the next result on Thursday...

How's everyone feeling today - I'm really nauseaous which I'm pleased about, but I do feel rubbish...

Just got back from my gp she is very happy with my levels. I now need to phone and book in with the midwife/consultant as due to 3 losses in 18 months they are doing shared care. I haven't had any nausea yet but I didn't with my daughter either x

Great news on levels ladies!
Sorry if you read this elsewhere - I'm on a few of the Feb threads! :haha:
So went to my GP and she was lovely and spoke to EPAU. They won't see my until Weds as that's when I am 6 weeks by lmp (but I think I'll be 5+3). Anyway they'll be doing a scan and bloods then. Not expecting to see much on the scan, think they'll do another one a week later, but definitely wanting my bloods done Weds and Fri.
Mixed feelings at the moment, one minute very positive the next very negative. But continue to have nothing more than brown spotting on the paper.
DH has taken me out for the day to take my mind off things, we went to some gardens, a walk in the sun and tea and cake :thumbup:
Hope everyone else is ok, thanks for all your support :flower:

Great news about the rising levels!

No change for me sporting a very nice pregnancy "bloat" quite annoying actually when I'm trying to hide it and not actually far enough along to brag about a proper bump :(

Waiting for morning sickness to come get me and I can't wait :haha:

Great news about the rising levels!

No change for me sporting a very nice pregnancy "bloat" quite annoying actually when I'm trying to hide it and not actually far enough along to brag about a proper bump :(

Waiting for morning sickness to come get me and I can't wait :haha:

I'm in the same boat - I have quite the bloat going on lol! Even DH says it's noticeable. I'm excited about it though, because I wasn't showing last time even though the baby developed to 9 weeks.

I don't have m/s yet either but I'm looking forward to it. Bring on the symptoms, I just want a healthy pregnancy!!

I plan to go for my first blood test Wednesday (haven't seen my doctor yet but she gave me a requisition a while ago). Anyone know when should I have my next blood tests? and how often??

We don't get blood tests like that, get my first one around 8 weeks when I see the midwife, only another 8 weeks Til I'm allowed to blab and actually show off my bump!!

It depends where you are. In the uk you only get betas done if your gp needs to check your levels. I got mine done because I misscarried in march and was still testing positive but ovulating and having periods so my gp wanted to check it was a new pregnancy and not left over hormones.

I'm really bloated too, no real symptoms as such breasts are slightly tender and nipples are sore and I'm a little more tired than usual........ok so I have symptoms but I want ms to kick in lol x

Hello Lovelies, please don't mind if I butt in...
Charmfan,
I noticed we're almost the same date! I think it's crazy awesome when I see that! I'm 4+6 today. I am definitely waiting for sickness or any symptom to come (fatigue already hit me, lightly) I didn't have any the first time, I just want things to be OK. I also know it's all in my head- but I'm waiting for a baby bump (not bloat bump!) then it will actually feel like I'm over some milestone.

I finally got over my fears this morning and was convinced everything is going to be OK, when around noon I wiped and there was a ever so slight pinkish hue to it. (am I the only one who hold the TP up and examines it for any sign of something other than urine? TMI)
I totally FREAKED. Started crying- I don't have to tell you guys.
I googled and saw it could be dehydration. We're in a heatwave and I had dark urine all morning, plus a headache these past 2 days which supports my theory.
No cramps so that's a good sign, a few more times after wiping the same pale almost not there pink color, but these past few times- clean.
I'm just dehydrated, must be it.
Hugs to all :hugs:

Hi nina, try not to freak out I know it's awful :( my two "healthy pregnancies" I had ms about 6 weeks so if this one is viable it wi usually kick in around then for me, with the "complicated" pregnancy ie William (see ticker) I had no symptoms at all so this time I'm already having two symptoms more than him, I just need more to put my mind at ease!

Hello Lovelies, please don't mind if I butt in...
Charmfan,
I noticed we're almost the same date! I think it's crazy awesome when I see that! I'm 4+6 today. I am definitely waiting for sickness or any symptom to come (fatigue already hit me, lightly) I didn't have any the first time, I just want things to be OK. I also know it's all in my head- but I'm waiting for a baby bump (not bloat bump!) then it will actually feel like I'm over some milestone.

I finally got over my fears this morning and was convinced everything is going to be OK, when around noon I wiped and there was a ever so slight pinkish hue to it. (am I the only one who hold the TP up and examines it for any sign of something other than urine? TMI)
I totally FREAKED. Started crying- I don't have to tell you guys.
I googled and saw it could be dehydration. We're in a heatwave and I had dark urine all morning, plus a headache these past 2 days which supports my theory.
No cramps so that's a good sign, a few more times after wiping the same pale almost not there pink color, but these past few times- clean.
I'm just dehydrated, must be it.
Hugs to all :hugs:

Just wanted to gate crash this thread - apologies ladies very rude I know - but I just wanted to say congratulations on your bfp, we posted on a lot of the same mc threads and ttcal threads, I'm so pleased another rainbow is on its way. I hope you have a h&h 9 months!

HI, please may I join you ladies? I just got my bfp and hoping for my rainbow baby which, allowing for my 29 day cycle, is due ON MY BIRTHDAY!! 23rd Feb 2014. I am taking that as a positive sign.

Trying to keep the PMA and just take one day at a time.

Hope to get to know you ladies better soon xxx

Welcome new ladies :hi: and congratulations, lovely to have you here. 11 hours until my scan, night night everyone!

Hi, just wanted to see how everyone is doing?

I got my second HCG result today, so at 5 +5 it was 8,000 and the latest result taken 4 days later at 6 +2 was 24,000. I've had another test today at 6 +5 and will get the result next week. I'm really pleased with the numbers, but still trying not to be too hopefully...

How's everyone's ms doing? I haven't been sick yet, but I'm retching everyday and feel on and off nauseous - which is all good!!

xx

Just wanted to gate crash this thread - apologies ladies very rude I know - but I just wanted to say congratulations on your bfp, we posted on a lot of the same mc threads and ttcal threads, I'm so pleased another rainbow is on its way. I hope you have a h&h 9 months!
Thank you! I'm so happy to see familiar faces on a happy board!

Hi, just wanted to see how everyone is doing?

I got my second HCG result today, so at 5 +5 it was 8,000 and the latest result taken 4 days later at 6 +2 was 24,000. I've had another test today at 6 +5 and will get the result next week. I'm really pleased with the numbers, but still trying not to be too hopefully...

How's everyone's ms doing? I haven't been sick yet, but I'm retching everyday and feel on and off nauseous - which is all good!!

xx

Great numbers! Had my scan - saw gestational sac and yolk sac all in the right place. As predicted too early to see baby or heartbeat. Another scan in 2 weeks. Spotting continues, trying not to let it stress me too much :flower:

Hi ladies
can I join you please my DD is 18th of Feb, I am in new course of treatment after 4 early losses and I am praying this one stick.so far not much symptoms apart from tender breast, and frequent urination, still early days but I want those sickness so bad to assure me everything is fine.

Hi ladies
can I join you please my DD is 18th of Feb, I am in new course of treatment after 4 early losses and I am praying this one stick.so far not much symptoms apart from tender breast, and frequent urination, still early days but I want those sickness so bad to assure me everything is fine.

Welcome and congratulations :hi: Hoping this is your rainbow baby :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->