• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 February Rainbows

Glad to hear your bleeding has stopped, hur575, take it easy xxx

Good news from me... we saw the sac today (just one!) along with yolk sac and an early fetal pole of a few mm, which is spot on for dates. So relieved.

As there is nothing of concern, they have not scheduled another early scan, so my next will be the usual one at 12 weeks, unless I get any worrying symptoms in the meantime. They have also decided not to refer me to the ante-natal clinic, since I do not have any known problems after all the testing. I'm quite happy with all that.

Nice to feel like a normal pregnant woman waiting for their normal scan now!

Fab news.. So pleased for you. I can't wait till Monday now so I can relax a little :) x

Not long now :) Will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you xxx

Arghhhhh I don't know whats happening!! I started to have pink spotting yesterday at 7 weeks 5 days, it only lasted about an hour and only a tiny bit in cm when I wiped. No cramps, no pain. Breast soreness is still here but nausea isn't. Through the night when I went to the toilet and wiped I had a smear or red blood so this morning I expected to have a full pad......nothing only the tiniest bit of light brown discharge when I wiped. Breasts still sore. With my pervious misscarriages I had a spot of pink with no pain but my symptoms had disapeared days before including breast soreness. I admit I freaked out when I saw pink I left work straight away called my husband who works away all week and asked him to come home. I phoned midwife who said ring EPU, they said ring the ward who deals with early pregnancy problems/misscarraige they said to ring my gp. He had no appointments left so I have one this morning to be referred for a scan. I know they won't scan me today. Anyone else had similar with good or bad out come

Hang in there hun, keep us updated :hugs:

Hope you and your bean are okay!

I went to my gp this morning who said pink spotting is nothing to worry about.......as I told her 2 of my misscarraiges I only had a spot of pink blood. I'm slightly cramping now but I don't know wether that's coz I'm more conscience of it or not. I'm booked in for a scan at 10 am Monday were 99% sure I've lost it so me and my husband are going to discuss what we want to do with regards to treatment before we get there so we both know what we want x

Arghhhhh I don't know whats happening!! I started to have pink spotting yesterday at 7 weeks 5 days, it only lasted about an hour and only a tiny bit in cm when I wiped. No cramps, no pain. Breast soreness is still here but nausea isn't. Through the night when I went to the toilet and wiped I had a smear or red blood so this morning I expected to have a full pad......nothing only the tiniest bit of light brown discharge when I wiped. Breasts still sore. With my pervious misscarriages I had a spot of pink with no pain but my symptoms had disapeared days before including breast soreness. I admit I freaked out when I saw pink I left work straight away called my husband who works away all week and asked him to come home. I phoned midwife who said ring EPU, they said ring the ward who deals with early pregnancy problems/misscarraige they said to ring my gp. He had no appointments left so I have one this morning to be referred for a scan. I know they won't scan me today. Anyone else had similar with good or bad out come

I am so sorry you are going through this :hugs: It's difficult to say as bleeding can go either way - I certainly know that bleeding is never a good sign for me. I know how awful the fear and not knowing is as well. I hope you get good news on Monday, hang in there xxx

I had a bleed with my dd at 15 weeks but that was after ic she was fine. Bleeding in early pregnancy isn't a good sign for me and has never had a good outcome so far. Yesterday I was super hungry, my boobs are stil sore and I got up to pee twice through the night. My nausea has gone but with my little girl I had nausea for 1 day sick once and that was it, just trying to hold out for my scan on Monday and not get our hopes up x

I had a bleed with my dd at 15 weeks but that was after ic she was fine. Bleeding in early pregnancy isn't a good sign for me and has never had a good outcome so far. Yesterday I was super hungry, my boobs are stil sore and I got up to pee twice through the night. My nausea has gone but with my little girl I had nausea for 1 day sick once and that was it, just trying to hold out for my scan on Monday and not get our hopes up x

Thinking of you, how are things today?

Today is my scan just over 2 hours!! When I woke up yesterday my boobs had deflated a little and were no longer sore but as the day went on th became tender and swollen. I'm still not getting my hopes up. Will let you know when I've had my scan x

good luck vixie today. I too have my scan today. I have been brown spotting again, no cramps and boob still sore but still so worried.

Good luck vixie & hur!

I too have my scan today, I had brown spotting on Saturday am. fx for all of us xx

I am in absolute shock!! So I lay on the couch and they lady starts to scan me. I see a gestational sac, a yolk sac.........oh and there's your baby and its heart beat!! I almost screamed I was that excited. She didn't do a quick scan she zoomed in and out on baby letting us watch the heart beat etc then had a good look around to see if she could see why I had been bleeding. I have a small pool of blood near the sac which she said is from implantation and would more than likely clear up but I may have another small bleed. She booked me in for a peace of mind scan a week on Friday. Excited doesn't even come close

Good news vixie
I just finished mine. all good baby spot on with due date and there is a heart beat. they couldn't. find the reason for brown spotting. they will scan me every two weeks till 12 weeks

I just had my scan and everything is great. measuring 7w 1 day with a hb of 150. :happydance::happydance:

Good news here too!! We have a bean with a heartbeat & measuring exactly 7 weeks!! So happy. She said I had some bruising at the side of the sac which probably caused the spotting, she also said I might spot again. Been discharged now from epau, so got a long 5 week wait to my next scan.

Congrats vixie & hur xx

Healthy pregnancy for all ladies, great scans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"