2014 February Rainbows

Cb1 my sandwich was lovely, thing is I enjoy something one day & the next just the thought repulses me haha!! N vixie so strange cos I'm not a crisp kinda person but called in my local shop n bought a pack of snaps haha really enjoyed em! How bizarre :) x

That's weird ktc - all I wanted for lunch was a cheese and tomato sandwich, that's one of my main cravings at the moment!

Hinky my mw didn't seem concerned with my previous losses, I'm not sure why, it could be that the tests I've had so far haven't given a reason. Have you had any testing, and are you doing anything differently this time?

Yes, I had the basic testing and they didn't find anything wrong. I am taking low dose aspirin this time but nothing else. I did query the consultant led, explaining it's only first-tri losses I've had, and I had no complications with first pregnancy so don't consider myself high-risk. I don't want being consultant-led to limit my choices later on. They just said it's standard due to the recurrent mc and that it will just be a couple of extra appts to check everything is going as it should :shrug:

I am craving anything which involves carbs + fat + salt:
crisps
marmite on toast
cheese sandwiches
buttery crumpets
plain jacket potato with butter and salt
pizza

Salad and fruit I am having to force down!

I am going to be the size of a house!!

I'm suddenly craving a cheese & tomato sandwich.

My sister in law is going to the whole saler to buy me a whole box of snaps.......I love that girl. I dreamt of snaps and now I'm counting down to taking the kids to school so I can go to the shop x

They don't sell them in my local co-op!! However I have stocked up in tomatoes ready for lunch.

Is anyone else putting themselves through the ringer mentally with this pregnancy?? Last night at 3am I was convinced it was all over as my boobs seemed deflated. I was even trying to convince myself I didn't feel too nauseous this morning, right up until I threw up that is!! I really can't wait for the first tri to be over...

I'm so nauseous it's unreal......feeling sick all day everyday!! My craving English ladies with kids will know what I'm on about lol spicy tomato snaps......yes the kids crisps with a crocodile on the pack I can't get enough of them. They are the only thing to stop me feeling sick but my supply has run out, kids r in bed so no more till the morning :-( other than that doing great x

OMG! I had a pack of these today when my late afternoon nausea kicked in! I do love them at any time though so can't really call them a preggo craving! :rofl:

I start the day heaving, feel okay between 11-4 so don't eat till 11 then feel like pants all evening but don't actually gag.

Had our follow-up scan today! Pip is measuring 7+2 and has done a LOT of growing since 11 days ago! Little heart beating away and arms and legs waving about :cloud9:

Say hi!

xXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Had another scan yesterday all was fine baby kicking away was 9+6 the bleed has got a lot smaller it measured 2.5 mm by 2.3mm still spotting every now and then so hopefully by the next scan all bleeding will be gone x

That's great news Vixie!! I'm really pleased for you.

Is anyone getting any sign of a bump yet? I'm 11 weeks today and my clothes are definitely getting a bit tighter..

Can I dip my toes in here?

Congrats to all you ladies...PAL is crazy stuff :wacko:

I'll be participating more after my next scan if it's positive as that time is my critical point of losing my pregnancies :dohh:

Sticky :dust: all round

XxX

Hi everyone..We miscarried May 2012 and fell pregnant again and I was due Feb 1st 2014 and last Saturday I started spotting brown and pink. Went to my ultrasound July 9th 10.3 weeks and baby did not grow and sac and everything seemed empty. I spotted and the bleeding became darker. For the last three days I have been in and out of labor passing massive clots. Contractions 2-3 mins a part yesterday for 5 hours straight. .Just a few hours ago I passed my baby and sac at 11 weeks. A very devastating experience. :( :'( I just want my baby back. I needed something to hold on to so I decided to make a WTTC ticker <3 Good luck to everyone <3 I pray that no one experiences what I have went through. Many bleeds are normal.. Mine unfortunately was not :'( XO

Hi everyone..We miscarried May 2012 and fell pregnant again and I was due Feb 1st 2014 and last Saturday I started spotting brown and pink. Went to my ultrasound July 9th 10.3 weeks and baby did not grow and sac and everything seemed empty. I spotted and the bleeding became darker. For the last three days I have been in and out of labor passing massive clots. Contractions 2-3 mins a part yesterday for 5 hours straight. .Just a few hours ago I passed my baby and sac at 11 weeks. A very devastating experience. :( :'( I just want my baby back. I needed something to hold on to so I decided to make a WTTC ticker <3 Good luck to everyone <3 I pray that no one experiences what I have went through. Many bleeds are normal.. Mine unfortunately was not :'( XO

I'm so sorry you had to experience this again :nope:

:hugs: and look after yourself and OH.

XxX

So so sorry for ur loss hun. I've had 3 in a row before this pregnancy. Each one got harder to cope with. Thinking of u and sending u hugs x

So sorry for your loss. You will see from many ladies' signatures that some of us have been through multiple losses so we know that devastating pain, especially when you have got so far through first tri. Just go easy on yourself and give yourself time to heal xxx

Janisdkh, so sorry for your loss, I know no words can make it better so big hug:hugs:
vixie27 how are you? Is everything fine now?

Hi ladies hope you all enjoying your pregnancy, I have been so stressed as I have beet brown spotting almost for two weeks since my last scan. Today I had my second scan, and I am so pleased baby is fine, and measuring 5 days ahead?? How is that even possible, last time baby measure right for my last period, so I can’t be wrong calculating ! anyway I am happy:happydance:, I was just so worried as I also had no symptoms even though my doctor told me the steroid I am taking will mask any symptoms.

I'm still spotting on and off, I'm 10+2 now and symptoms show no sign of going eating beef and tomato pot noodles none stop.......I don't even like them lol

Janisdkh, so sorry for your loss, I know no words can make it better so big hug:hugs:
vixie27 how are you? Is everything fine now?

Hi ladies hope you all enjoying your pregnancy, I have been so stressed as I have beet brown spotting almost for two weeks since my last scan. Today I had my second scan, and I am so pleased baby is fine, and measuring 5 days ahead?? How is that even possible, last time baby measure right for my last period, so I can’t be wrong calculating ! anyway I am happy:happydance:, I was just so worried as I also had no symptoms even though my doctor told me the steroid I am taking will mask any symptoms.

Glad to hear your scan went well :happydance:

Vixie - I must admit I stopped by the Pot Noodle shelf in Asda at the weekend. Haven't quite succumbed but oh my, does it sound good right now!

Hi, Neversaynever, congratulations and good luck for your scan, I know that feeling well :flower:

In answer to cb1, I am back into my post-pregnancy, pre-weight loss clothes! I just can't control my eating with the nausea; I have been eating so much toast and butter to curb it but I know it's not great. Looking forward to being able to eat more healthily in second tri.

Well, today would have been my due date for my last prgnancy which I lost a week before Christmas. I'm just glad the royal baby hasn't arrived today, I was dreading that. I must admit that today would have been a lot worse if I were not pregnant again, but am still definitely not out of the woods, and am going to be a nervous wreck for the next 4 weeks until my scan on 12th August (our wedding anniversary, of all dates).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->