2014 January Rainbows

Emmy that is so pretty I really like it I saw one in red that I loved but we're getting a used one from my boss but would love one like that :)

Love the pram Emmy- gorgeous colour. Ours is black so thought I'd get the blue liner to make it a bit more gender bias!!
I'm out of hospital, yay!!! I'm supposed to rest and I have more heparin to inject- booo!! The main thing is that baby boy is happy despite mums lungs trying to give up!!
Hope markswife and little Hayley are doing ok. Saw the pictures on her journal, I can't believe there's a tiny baby like that in my belly!!' So cute. I'm feeling the love even more!
Hope everyone doing ok xxx

Rachel glad your home take it easy, good to know your lo is doing ok in there :)

Hi girls! :) I'm here! Me and Hayley are doing well. I had my OB follow up yesterday, BP is still high so they doubled my meds and will check it again next week. Dumb preeclampsia doesn't want to go away :(

Hayley is doing fantastic :) She's just finishing "baking"! I am helping change her diapers when I am there and get to do kangaroo care with her, which is awesome <3 Can't wait for her to be big enough to take home!

Here's a pic of our little pixie <3
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/IMG_4511.jpg

Rachel, glad you are out of the hospital and that everything's OK! Definitely take it easy!

Emmy, the pram is adorable! <3 As is your bump! :)

Heidi I hope the pre-e resolves soon :hugs:

So happy to her that little Hayley I doing so good. Please keep us updated on her progress and yours and pics too please she is such a cutie. I'm glad you get to help change diapers and can hold her am sure that helps her lots :)

Rachel just wanted to say congrats on a new week your a squash. !!!!

Thanks for posting pics Markswife. What a precious little girl. So glad to hear you are both doing well and like Lucy said, please keep us posted!!

Glad you're doing better Rachel, I hope it stays that way.

Love the stroller emmy!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend :)

Woohoo !!!! :happydance: :happydance: 28 weeks :)

One of my tickers changed !!! So happy and to think I have about 54-64 days left :) I gotta get things going LOL I'm waiting on the crib got my bedding and mobile just need the wall decals and I'm then starting to put it together :D

Marks wife I am so glad that you can update us, please post more pics as she gets bigger and closer to being fully baked :flower:

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Hope you all have a nice weekend xx

Lucy you better get a move on :haha:

I got a text from my doctors office saying "your results have been received and no further action is required" I think that means I passed my diabetes test! Will check when I see midwife next week but I assume I have from that text :happydance:

Great news Emmy!!!! I was SO worried about that test... then Hayley came before I could take it! I still have the drink in my fridge, lol! :haha: Guess I'll have to give it back to my OB :p

Markswife- eh..they probably don't even care about it lol Hope You and Hayley are well!

Wow markswife you didn't even get to take the test! That really puts it into perspective. How is your little Princess?

Hi ladies :wave: ok is it me or b&b change format?

Hope everyone is well I also didn't get to do the test but bc I'm diabetic anyway :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->