2014 January Rainbows

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me gate crashing I've followed your thread as I'm due my rainbow in January too just wanted to say a massive congrats to markswife and I'm praying her little one is doing well and is strong enough x x

OMG! Congrats Markswife!! I will keep her, her family, and her little one in my prayers!! I do really hope that LO is home for christmas! Fingers Crossed! and Crash away George! lol

Hi George :flower:

Happy 29 weeks young! I'm 27 weeks, third trimester :happydance:

Emmy YAY!!!! 3rd tri :happydance:

Ladies I think if I could sleep for the rest of this pregnancy I would I'm so sleepy all the time :/

YAY! 3rd Trimester EMMY!

Lucy- I'm exhausted!! But sleeping has become SO difficult....4 hours in 2 days for me...hopefully you are having better luck

AFM- I'm happy to finally be a different fruit! lol :D

Not much luck sleeping either :( it sleep in little spurts LOL I was up last night from 1:30-4 then up at 5:30-7:30 slept from 7:30-10:30 I've been debating for the last hour if I should get up now LOL I need to shower get ready for work make hubby dinner go to the bank and get something for me for lunch then be at work by 2 I'm tired just think of all that LOL

So no fruit change for 28 weeks :( darn it it's getting longer to wait for the change LOL
But happy new veggie to you :)

:flower: hi, I've not posted here for a while, just wanted to say congratulations Markswife.

Yeah young a new fruit! I am sad I don't get one for 2 more weeks!

Sleep...eurgh my body will just not do it, constantly waking up, all kinds of pains in hips and back, and tummy. It's weird being so ready for sleep and not being able to. I'm usually a great sleeper. I keep having horrible dreams too. Last night I dreamt that I killed two people (they were attacking me to be fair) and I had to hide the bodies. I think I have been watching too much breaking bad lol

Oh girl! I LOOOOVE me some breaking bad! Never too much! but things are similar on my end. Pains, constantly waking, readjusting, peeing, ugh...anything that can wake me, will. And I used to be able to sleep through a hurricane! lol

Thank you ladies for all the congrats and thoughts and prayers! :) We are doing great, Hayley is such a little trooper and is a feisty little thing! She is very strong and very smart (the NICU nurses keep telling us how smart she is) <3 I love this little girl SO much and can't wait to bring her home! Just have to wait for her to grow and develop a little more <3

Great to hear Hayley is doing so well!! How are you feeling Markswife?

Gosh I've missed some action here! Huge congrats markswife, lots of love to you both. Can't wait for pictures.
Young- yay for a new fruit, me too tomorrow.
Emmy and Lucy- hope you're not too sleepy, I'm feeling the strain of a full time job and third trimester too.
Hi Megan, lyndzo and George! Hope I've not missed anyone.
As for me- a little drama here too. I've been in hospital since my routine visit yesterday! Looks like I've got new blood clots in my lungs. It's pretty stressful but baby totally fine- midwives describe him as 'a wild one' when he's on the monitor!
Anyway I'm not sure when they're gonna let me out.
Keep you all posted xxx

Markswife great to hear that Hayley is doing good and such a trooper hope she's out soon :)

Rachel :hugs: hope they resolve the clots and you can go home soon, that's great that your little boy is doing good your going to have your hands full once he's out LOL

Hope you are feeling better Rachel! I'll send good vibes your way :)

Markswife, she is gorgeous!! :)

Oh no Rachel, hope you get to come home soon! Glad baby is ok xx

Hope you get better soon Rachel! Sorry to hear, glad baby is doing so well though.

Hi to everyone! My inlaws just left :happydance::happydance::happydance:
They're lovely people but my MIL drove me nuts, lol. I guess that's normal though. It's so nice to have my house back.

LOL I feel the same when my SIL drops in my MIL and FIL are in dif country so not a problem :)

Now I just need a baby to put in it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member