2014 January Rainbows

yayyyy good to see so many jan mom to bes! no sypmtoms except slight queasiness and sore nipples. and ya tugging vague discomfort lower abdomen. thanks hippielove for this thread. im just on folic acid n nothing else not even pregnacare.jonson girl ur right, waiting for more symptoms. although they wd be hard to deal with, what with my girl keeping me on my feet all day!fingers crossed for us all

11dpo bfp praying all is well an in jan we will have our healthy rainbow baby!! Little nauseous this morning. One day at a time waiting till 2 so I can go get my progesterone script.

No but I'm injecting myself with heparin every day as I have clotting problems

oh that sounds painful :wacko:

I am taking baby aspirin as well. no clotting issues as such but due to my mc history i am supposed to take it..

yayyyy good to see so many jan mom to bes! no sypmtoms except slight queasiness and sore nipples. and ya tugging vague discomfort lower abdomen. thanks hippielove for this thread. im just on folic acid n nothing else not even pregnacare.jonson girl ur right, waiting for more symptoms. although they wd be hard to deal with, what with my girl keeping me on my feet all day!fingers crossed for us all

i have the same symptoms plus very low on energy and sleepy as well..
waiting for more hardcore symptoms :winkwink:

11dpo bfp praying all is well an in jan we will have our healthy rainbow baby!! Little nauseous this morning. One day at a time waiting till 2 so I can go get my progesterone script.

congrats :)
do you have low progesterone?

Congrats shef! <3 I understand feeling scared. I'm nervous to keep testing, lol. I am on progesterone suppositories. I started them last night at 12 DPO.

Congrats shef! <3 I understand feeling scared. I'm nervous to keep testing, lol. I am on progesterone suppositories. I started them last night at 12 DPO.

how much mg are you taking? I started yesterday too.. did you get your progesterone checked? i am taking 200 mg orally at night.. how do you manage the leakage from the suppositories? :shrug:

I'm pretty nervous this time we have been ttc since our loss. I told dh last night we are expecting he doesn't want to tell anyone wants to wait until like 20 weeks I'm scared I have my bfp well four of them lol kept testing because I think I was so used to seeing bfn that I couldn't believe my eyes . I just pray for all of us that this is it an we all have our healthy rainbows in jan !!

Nope not that I know of my gyn just wanted to play it safe this this since last time I had a mc

i had below average progesterone last pg which ended in mmc. so i am too playing it safe though the progesterone is fine till now this time. my gyn does not believe in prescribing it but i am taking it nevertheless after informing her and she seems to have no issues.

how much mg are you taking? orally?

Nope not that I know of my gyn just wanted to play it safe this this since last time I had a mc

i had below average progesterone last pg which ended in mmc. so i am too playing it safe though the progesterone is fine till now this time. my gyn does not believe in prescribing it but i am taking it nevertheless after informing her and she seems to have no issues.

how much mg are you taking? orally?[/QUOTE. My gyn said I can't harm so I can't wait to get my prescription I'm 11dpo today so I'm very earlie on right now every little cramp tug feeling I get nervous just want this baby so bad!

I'm pretty nervous this time we have been ttc since our loss. I told dh last night we are expecting he doesn't want to tell anyone wants to wait until like 20 weeks I'm scared I have my bfp well four of them lol kept testing because I think I was so used to seeing bfn that I couldn't believe my eyes . I just pray for all of us that this is it an we all have our healthy rainbows in jan !!

so true. its so difficult to be excited especially when we have suffered losses.. fingers crossed for this time... let jan be the month.. jan babies we are waiting for you :kiss:

how much mg are you taking? I started yesterday too.. did you get your progesterone checked? i am taking 200 mg orally at night.. how do you manage the leakage from the suppositories? :shrug:

I had mine tested last cycle when I wasn't pregnant and it was at the minimum they like to see it on a non-medicated cycle, so on the low side (although still technically "normal"), I have a hunch low progesterone was why I miscarried last time though, so my Dr. agreed on it to play it safe. I'm on 100 mg (50 mg twice a day, they say you need more mg when taking it orally because it has to go through the liver first, so it is more concentrated in suppository form). I put it in and lay down for about 30 minutes or so and wear a panty liner in case anything leaks out later on (which it does, creamy white goo, lol). But by 30 minutes everything that needs to be absorbed has, so the leakage is just the stuff they put it in. :)

I had mine tested last cycle when I wasn't pregnant and it was at the minimum they like to see it on a non-medicated cycle, so on the low side (although still technically "normal"), I have a hunch low progesterone was why I miscarried last time though, so my Dr. agreed on it to play it safe. I'm on 100 mg (50 mg twice a day, they say you need more mg when taking it orally because it has to go through the liver first, so it is more concentrated in suppository form). I put it in and lay down for about 30 minutes or so and wear a panty liner in case anything leaks out later on (which it does, creamy white goo, lol). But by 30 minutes everything that needs to be absorbed has, so the leakage is just the stuff they put it in. :)

i am getting it tested again in 4-5 days. i might start putting it in too though..at night.. depending on the results
Does it leak throughout the day??

i am getting it tested again in 4-5 days. i might start putting it in too though..at night.. depending on the results

At first after I take it, especially when I go to the bathroom, lol. I just wear a light panty liner to catch anything. :) Good luck! <3

At first after I take it, especially when I go to the bathroom, lol. I just wear a light panty liner to catch anything. :) Good luck! <3

ewww lol i guess i ll try that after my next bloodwork :):thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->